🌙 Chapter 17 🌙

3rd Pov

March 27th

As per Yutsuki's order, Reki and Miya set out to look for Cherry and drag him away from Sialaluce until the go signal from the others.

"Listen well, Miya, Reki. You two are the key okay? It's time to shine, shalala, ¿sí?"

"Reki! There he is!" Miya whisper yelled at Reki, pulling him away from where Cherry may see them. The latter was casually walking around the town square, looking left and right while fanning himself with his handfan.

"What do we do?" Reki asked, as the two of them creep a few meters away from the older male, not leaving their eyes on him.

"Remember what Yutsuki-neesan said?"

"Both of you and your talent of shamelessness will be put to good use today~" Yutsuki said, a proud grin plastered on her face.

"That we're shameless?"

"No not that-" Miya took a deep breath, locking his eyes at Cherry's frame. "I'll go first, you follow okay?!"

"Yes yes, go ahead." They straightened up and positioned as if they were going to dash head on at Cherry, which is exactly what they're planning.

"I'm not your mother for now-"

Miya ran straight to Cherry, wrapping his arms and legs around his neck and torso respectively, basically strangling the pink head.

"Now go to mama Kaoru!"

"Mama!"

Some people passing by glanced at Miya and Cherry with either awkwardness or suspicion, making an irk mark appear on the older male's temple.

He grabbed Miya's head and gripped it like some basketball, a murderous aura surrounding him. "What do you think you're doi-"

"M-ma!"

Reki stood behind them, stuttering at his loud call for Cherry. His face turned as red as his hair, looking like he was about to cry in shame for calling Cherry in that manner.

The passersby began whispering amongst themselves, sending multiple weird looks to the trio. Both Miya and Reki were trembling, one was trying to hold back their laughter and one was slowly falling into the endless abyss of embarassment.

"You two, let's talk shall we?" Cherry said in a lower tone than usual.

It's no doubt that the two boys got smacked with a hand fan after.

Meanwhile back in Sialaluce, approximately 15 minutes before Cherry arrives while dragging Reki and Miya who wouldn't let go of his feet.

"Do you need help or not?"

Shadow furrowed his eyes at Yutsuki, who was once again, stuck on top of the stack of chairs. "Why didn't you just use a ladder in the first place?"

"Ladders are a no-go for me, thank you very much." Yutsuki said, using Shadow's hands as a stepping stool to go down. "This stack is as tall as Kojiro- why the hell are you jackasses so dang tall?"

"You're just a midget."

"Wow, rude."

Joe went out of the kitchen, holding metal trays on both his hands. "Where did you send Reki and Miya off to?" He questioned, placing the trays on one of the tables.

"To their deaths probably. Oh will you look at that, Miya just texted me, they're just a street away." Yutsuki announced, reading the message from her phone.