🌙 Chapter 7 🌙

3rd Pov

Since there were no beef at 'S' today, the members present should have been reduced, yet the moment the three of the most popular 'S' skaters stepped in the gallery, the crowds started cheering for their idols.

"Moon-sama!"

"Mister Cherry!"

"Joe!"

A group of boys and girls surrounded Yutsuki, looking at from head to toe with sparkles in their eyes as Joe and Cherry started to bicker about being an ape and being a robot maniac.

"You look so beautiful today as well!"

"Please go on a date with me!"

Yutsuki continued to walk despite having her own fans trail her. She whipped her head around and glared at them, seemingly having much more anticipation than when she just ignored them.

"Stop fucking following me." Just a simple and rather offending phrase came out from her mouth yet that earned her several nose-bleeding fans.

"Yes!!" They said simultaneously with tears in their eyes.

"Idiots. All of them." She mumbled, heading towards the group of three with her favorite red head included.

"We're basically surrounded by 'S' celebrities.." Miya muttered to Reki and Shadow, glancing at Yutsuki, to Langa, and to Joe and Cherry.

Yutsuki stared at the vert ramp that Langa was using, noting the height of his jumps. "Wow! Has he gained even more air?" Reki exclaimed, amazed at his friend's reach.

"He's up there. Higher than any of us now." Miya stated, his eyes showing a hint of determination.

The only female in the group stepped in, looking insulted. "What? Have you forgotten I existed?"

"Ah-"

"I've only been away for a few months hm?" She strode towards the ramp, leaving behind a flustered Miya since he couldn't deny that he did forget about Yutsuki's highest reach.

"Now that you mention it- she did say she wanted to test Langa." Joe said, his eyes on the two skateboarders in the ramp.

The two of them readied themselves, going back and forth the edges of the ramp to gain speed. Although two people in the same ramp is dangerous, as long as they stay on their side, there should be no problem.

Onlookers started to bet who would jump higher, most have placed their bets on Snow, since they either have never seen Moon do her jump or they had their doubts.

'Higher... Higher!!'

'If he's that serious then there's no way I can't be.'

Yutsuki looked at Langa whose focus is set on the edge on the last lap before they jumped. They reached the edge and took off at the same time, but it was so clear who won.

"Whoa- how can someone jump that high?!"

"She's gonna fall!"

Langa jumped inches higher than his previous ones, successfully landing at the same edge where he took off. Still, Yutsuki jumped even higher.

Not only higher than Langa's but she also managed to make a full circle from the ramp to mid-air, landing opposite of the edge where she jumped from.