🌙 Chapter 11 🌙

Yutsuki Pov

"-this is why I chose you as Eden, you're both good and evil- bewitching but vile. You are nothing but a paradise made from imaginations."

I clicked my tongue, getting pass him in the corner as we continued the beef. "I am not fucking Eden." I stated, not looking back at him.

He started laughing maniacally, catching up to me and getting dangerously close. He placed his head right next to my ear, causing goosebumps all over my body in revulsion.

"You weren't... But now you are."

He sped up and raised his hands sideways, "I'll show you! To the world where you belong!"

My sight suddenly went dark, streaks of rainbow keeping me in the illusion. My body froze in a trance, fortunately, I unconsciously raised my hand, slapping myself pretty hard.

Just in time to turn for a side cliff which would have injured me badly if I hadn't snapped out of it. "Adam!! You asshole!" I yelled, catching up to his pace.

"Great, looking so great as always, Moon. Unfortunately, you can't be my Eve." He closed in on me once again, but having learned my lesson, I distance myself from him.

Even beneath his plain mask, I could still sense how creepy wide his smile must be.

"Nevertheless, you were given the role to be the place of  both peace and temptation, and you, are going to fulfill that."

He pulled my arm and elevated it on the same height as his. He was gripping both of my wrists with his hands tightly while we went forward on boards at a risky pace.

I tried taking back my hand and control multiple times, finally having enough of it, I couldn't care less about the consequences later on.

I used all my strength to flip him over, successfully making him unstable and throwing him off his board and on the side, however, that he still had my wrists seized.

He tumbled over, pulling me along with him. He wouldn't allow only himself to go down if he is, after all. What's even worse is that the path is downhill to a cliff.

Naturally, we would have been able to stop sliding down. I didn't realize that this bitch pulling me was a suicidal psycho.

My wrist started to burn slightly in pain of how harsh he was holding it, as if he wanted the blood to stop flowing to my hands. As we neared the cliff, we thankfully came to a stop, with me being uncomfortably on top of him.

His mask was gone because of all of that action, letting me see his expression clearly.

He was smiling in amusement.

Then he let go of my wrists and pushed me off the cliff.

"-tsuki! Yutsuki!"

The two- no, four males looked at me with worry, snapping the hell out of me back to reality. "What's with that look?" Cherry asked, his brows furrowing.

"What look?"

"Like you remembered something or- nevermind.." he muttered, turning his head away from me.

'Why did I suddenly recall that race?' I ruffled my hair, feeling stressed out of my wits. That race with Adam happened here at 'S', it was a few weeks before our official beef 2 years ago.