-Aizawa Shota Pt. 2-

[Aizawa Shiota x Male Reader] Part 2 to previous chapter

Warnings
-Mentions of Loneliness/Abandonment Issues
-Running away from feelings
-Cursing

Info:
(Y/n)=Your Name
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

Your Quirk
It's said in the previous chapter...

Third POV
(Y/n) reall didn't think much after the song ended, his mind going blank and the feeling of emptiness filling him as he stood from his spot, turning to set the mic down and grabbing his belongings. "(Y/n)? Leaving so soon?" Nemuri asked, her brows creasing in slight confusion mixed with concern, Yamada mirroring her look as they watched their friend pack up his things to leave. The other blinked, snapping out of his daze to turn to his friends, giving them a seemingly forced smile. "Y-yeah it's getting kind of late and I have work tomorrow." He said, hoping they would believe his little lie. But with one look from Shota and he knew his lie wasn't enough to convince the Ravennette, the man knew something was up with him and he was going to most-likely interrogate him about it as soon as he was alone.
The (h/c)nette seemingly got lost in thought as he half-heartedly waved farewell to his friends, closing the door behind to cut off the questions that were spewing from the loud duo. Walking down the hall, he pulled his earbuds out, plugging them into his phone and pressing play. The soft strum of the guitar flooded his ears as he tapped along with the beat, tuning out the world around him as he walked out the building. He hadn't know he was being followed, singing along with the song the was being played into his ear. He found comfort in the melody, feeling at home in the notes as they played...

They say home is the place where your heart is
Then I am home now, though I am far away...
For so long I've let the forest guard it..
And now it's begging me to stay.

He knew he was most likely getting stares by those around him on the streets as he walks but he hadn't much minded, keeping his gaze steady on the ground as he sang along. His heart seemed to be in tune with the beat of the song, thumping in his chest as a steady pace. Though he may find a small comfort in the song, the nagging feeling of loneliness just seemed to be stuck, like a never ending river of sadness flowing through him and he was sure that those who pay attention could tell. He has always been the type to hide his emotions, never wanting to be a bother his friends.

And I'm trying my best to be tough....
To pretend I am strong and can siphon it off.
But I'm not who I wanted to be,
In my heart I belong in a house by the sea..

(Y/n)'s mind began to wonder once more, thinking back to the time when he was younger, when he didn't have to feel to sorrow and heartache he currently felt. He knew though, that if he had a chance to go back in time, he most likely wouldn't change a thing. I f he did, he most likely wouldn't have met Shota, have met any of his friends. He was unimaginably grateful to have them in his life, but that nagging feeling was always in the back of his mind whenever he was with them. 'What Iif they're just talking to me out of pity? They don't really like me, they're just faking!' He couldn't help it when his mind made a dark turn when he was with them, he knew the thoughts were lies and that his friends did truly care for him but...

They say home is a place where you're needed
Then I am home now, but I am leaving...
To feel my feet being kissed by the seaweed
And I'll be silent and kiss it back...

He could feel the constant weight of eyes on him, doing his best to ignore it as he continued on, passing a cozy looking cafe taking note to visit there sometime in the future. His gaze began to wonder once more, peaking at the now closing stores around him, soon forgetting the possibility of him being followed.

This is not who I want you to see...
It's just adding on weight to the darkness in me!
And from the little I have understood.
I believe that a house by the sea would do good...

(Y/n) winced at the verse, an image of Shota crossing his mind. 'What would he even see in me? I'm just some guy with his own problems, Shota has his own shit to deal with... he doesn't need someone like me to add to it.' He bitterly thought, biting his lip as he held back the tears that threatened to leave his eyes. He let out a shaky breath as he paused, taking a moment to collect himself before continuing on.

They say home is a place you can choose to be,
And I've decided to carry home inside me...
So it's not really as if I am leaving.
It's more like something pulling me...
'Cause behind everything that I do,
I just want to forget, want to carry this through...

He gave a sad smile to the night sky above, the stares seemingly smiling back at him as if to comfort him in these trying time. A singular tear slipped down his cheek as he walked, feeling the cool breeze flow through his hair, placing a hand over his heart.

Fill my lungs with the sweet summer air
In my heart, in my mind I am already there
Yeah behind everything that I do
I just want to come home and lay down beside you
And then I'll be who I wanted to be
In my heart I belong in a house by the sea

As the final the final strum of the guitar played, he felt arms encircle around him, causing him to pause and tense up. His earbuds being pulled from his ears and his face being turned to face the one person he knew he wished to see but dreaded at the same time. "S-Shota...?" He whispered, his eyes widening when he saw tears pooling down the mans pale cheeks. "(Y/n), gods if I knew you felt that way.. if I knew you even felt the slightest bit of loneliness..." he said, his grip tightening around the other. (Y/n) only gave the other a gentle smile, placing a hand on Shota's cheeks, wiping his tears away. He turned to face him fully, pressing their foreheads together, closing his eyes. "It's fine Sho, I'll be okay because I have you and the others. So please," he opened his (e/c) hues to peer into the familiar onyx one that he fell for when he first saw them. "Don't cry, don't waste your tears over something so simple like my feeling of loneliness. I know you yourself feel lonely..." he said, leaning back to press a kiss to the mans cheek feeling a bit of scruff against his lips. The other nodded, giving (Y/n) a private smile. "I won't leave you, so long as you don't leave me..." Shota said, his shining with an emotion that the other couldn't quite place. "I won't, as long as you need me, as long as you say you want me by your side, I'll never leave. That's a promise that I will forever keep..."

~
What'd you guys think? I do hope you enjoyed this! I have a few more chapters that I will be writing most likely tonight or tomorrow!
Please do have an amazing day/night/morning/evening! And stay safe!!
And here, have a picture of our dear boy Aizawa!

~What'd you guys think? I do hope you enjoyed this! I have a few more chapters that I will be writing most likely tonight or tomorrow! Please do have an amazing day/night/morning/evening! And stay safe!!And here, have a picture of our dear boy Aiz...