Hidden Pleasures : I'm sorry

Chaeyoung

I sat on the bed and look at Minari. She's really awake and she's even smiling at me but her tears were rolling down her cheeks

"M-Minari what did you just say?"

"I said, I love you chaeng.."

She also sat on the bed and grabbed the blanket to cover her naked body and also mine. She held my hands afterwards and smile at me

"You're drunk Minari"

"No chaeng. I'm sober enough to know what I am saying and I love you chaeng. I've always love you"

"No,that's not true—"

"It is chaeng,I really love you"

"Oh,come on. You said you love Jeongyeon too right? Stop fooling around Minari,this isn't funny anymore"

She held my hands and looked at me straight in the eyes

"I never loved Jeongyeon,chaeng. I never did. It's just all a facade to make you jealous. I know it's wrong but I just did it all for me to see what will you do if you saw me with someone. I just wanna know how much do you love me chaeng,how much will you fight for your feelings and how will you prove that you really love me.."

"Minari—"

"Jeongyeon has a girlfriend chaeng and it's Nayeon"

Nayeon? ImNayeon? The campus queen?

"I actually asked a favor from Nayeon but she told me Jeongyeon can help me much better and it'll be much more effective if Jeongyeon will pretend to be my suitor"

"But what about the kiss in the library? I saw you guys kissing—"

"It's all part of the plan,chaeng but I wanna clear everything. She didn't kissed me and I didn't kissed her. We didn't kissed chaeng. We just moved our faces closer and make it look like we were kissing but we are not. If you only knew chaeng, Jeongyeon was actually chewing a gum and I'm trying my best not to laugh at that scene and hey, Nayeon was even there keeping her laugh as well"

What the fuck. I'm getting confuse but Minari was here laughing her ass out in front of me

"But how can you explain when you moaned her name? You fucking moaned her name while making out with me, Minari! How can you explain that—"

"Well,Nayeon told me to do that too. She told me it would hurt you so much but It will make you realize things"

Oh,great. I think I need to talk to that Nayeon

"I don't know what to say anymore,Minari..I don't know if I should believe you or not"

"I know it's hard to believe but it's the truth chaeng. I love you and I have always been but I guess you didn't love me as much as I love you—"

Minari chuckled bittey

"What? No! I love you Minari—"

"Really?But then why are you letting go of me,chaeng? Is that all you can do? To let me go? Fuck chaeng, I'm waiting for you all this time. You said you'll court me but you didn't even do anything. You just watch me and Jeongyeon do things I'm expecting you'll do for me. Everytime I'm with her chaeng,I'm thinking it was you. I'm thinking it was all you,chaeng"

"Minari—"

"I keep waiting for you chaeng"

"Minari—"