☀︎︎Chapter 15☀︎︎

👆👆👆

Hello😪

Tbh, I think I might only update this book, sorry 🤥👆

Anyways, enjoy this chapter, or not👀

——————————————————————

Killuas POV:

Everything around me stopped, my mind was blank.

Marry.. someone..?

Killua: "W-what.. what do you mean.. marry.. someone..?"

Silva: "Yes, and as I said before, it'll be next we-"

Killua: "DAD WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! YOU EXPECT ME TO MARRY SOMEONE I DONT EVEN KNOW?! AND WHY SHOULD I? WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN?!"

Silva: "Killua, calm down-"

Killua: "CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN!? HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN IM MARRYING SOMEONE IM UNAWARE OF-"

Silva: "Killua!"

3rd person view:

Killua was beyond pissed at his father. Marrying someone he didn't know? That only happened in cheesy romances.

Or so he thought..

Silva: "Killua, it's already been decided. You'll be marrying this fine girl for the Zoldyck establishment. She's on her way at the moment. It'll take until tomorrow before she gets here.

What I'd expect from you is to greet her properly and take her out on a date and get to know her better. There will be consequences if you don't fulfill that assignment. Now, you are dismissed."

Killua got up and left, slamming the door on his way out. He couldn't believe it.

Did his father not know that he wasn't interested in women, let alone someone he didn't know?

Apparently not.

Right now, he was headed towards his room. All he wanted to do at this moment is cry. He didn't really want to see anyone else.

'Why cant everyone just go away?'

Killua opened his door harshly, revealing a jumpy Gon.

Gon: "Gah! Who's there.. Killua? Are you ok- Hey! Don't jump on the bed, I just made that!"

Gon received no response, making him concerned.

Gon: "Did anything happen over there with your dad..?" He asked, sitting beside Killua.

Killua then moved his head onto Gons lap, his bangs covering his eyes.

Gon: "Do you wanna talk about it?" Killua shook his head.

Gon: "Let me know when you do, okay?"

Gon looked at Killuas white, fluffy hair. Tempted enough to touch it.

Gon: "NeKillua, is it okay with you if I pet your hair..?" He shook his head upwards, making Gon smile.

The moment Gon touched it, he was surprised. It was incredibly soft.

The more Gon massaged Killuas scalp, the more Killua fell in love with him. He felt as if he was on cloud 9 with Gon.

Killua softly smiled. He wrapped his arms around Gon, bringing him closer.

'Except you, you can stay..'

——————————————————————

Hellohello🛐

Too lazy to check spelling errors🦽

But anyways, random question of the day: Netflix or Hulu?

07-15-21