Chapter 17

Day 11

I fluttered my eyes open and came face to an unfamiliar ceiling. I sat up and frantically looked around.

I looked down and found my clothes scattered around. I turned beside me and widened my eyes.

I slowly crept out of bed and gathered my clothes.

I looked at my body through the mirror and blushed madly when I saw tons of hickeys all over my neck.

I looked back at Mina. She was sleeping humbly. Should I wake her? Yeah, I should.

I quietly walked towards her side of bed and tapped on her shoulder lightly. "Mina.." I whispered.

She moaned and opened her eyes. I didn't know what she was about to do so I quickly crouched preparing for any sort of her attack.

*No One's POV*

"What the fuck!!!" Mina screamed and covered her naked body. She looked at Chaeyoung as she blushed.

"Di.. did we?.." Mina's voice was trailed off when she saw Chaeyoung nod. Mina widened her eyes.

"W- where did you cum?" Mina asked. Chaeyoung shook her head. "I only did you." She said.

Mind blushed and looked away. She looked at her shoulders that had bite marks.

She whimpered when she felt her sore pussy. "Lay down first. I'll try looking for... something." Chaeyoung mumbled.

Mina nodded and laid down. She looked at the ceiling as she breathed in and out heavily.

She lifted the blanket up and made a face when she saw blood on the bed.