Chapter 12

"What? Did you say something?"

"Uh- I said goodnight. Yeah I'm, bye Chaeyoung."

"Oh. Okay."

Call disconnected

Mina quickly hung up the call and slammed it down. She slapped herself as she threw herself on bed.

'Mina fuck. What the fuck!' She screamed in her head. Mina groaned.

She turned to her side and blushed madly. She heaved a heavy sigh. Mina looked up at the ceiling.

A knock came through. She looked towards her door.

"Mina? Open up. We're going somewhere." It was Momo. Mina raised a brow.

It was 8 in the night. Where were they going? Mina sighed and got up from bed.

She opened her door and Momo was looking away. "Momo?" The latter grabbed her by her wrist and dragged them to her car.

She got into the back seat as Momo sat infront and started the engine as they drove away.

"No one's at home." Mina mumbled. Momo huffed. "Correct. Sana's out on a date with Tzuyu."

Mina wondered for awhile. Then it clicked her. "Why aren't you and Dahyun out? It's your anniversary isn't it?" She asked.

Momo stayed silent until they reached a cliff. She closed the door back and so did Mina.

They approached the edge and sat themselves down. "So. Tell me. What happened? You're quite and that's not normal." Mina said as she stared the way out.

Momo sighed.

"Dahyun promised she'd take me out to dinner when instead I see her kissing a nurse at her medical school? Fucking cheater." Momo spat.

Mina looked away. "I'm sorry to hear that. Is that all?" She asked. Momo shrugged her shoulders.

"I just needed to let it out." She said. Mina chuckled and rubbed her nape as she patted Momo's back.

"Shall we go home?"

"You can go ahead."

"Momo. Are you kidding me? You drove us at a far away place and tell me to walk back home? My legs would burn!"

"Alright alright. Let's go."