Chapter 1

*Mina's POV*

I woke up from a massive headache as I felt my forehead. I should've never gone to that party Sana invited me in.

Me, being a good friend for Sana, she took advantage of me and made me drink lots last night.

"Fucking hell." I cursed.

"Sana!" My voice echoed through our apartment. The door opened and Sana was leaning on the door frame.

"Mina. Here's your medicine and some hangover soup." I rolled my eyes and hummed.

"Thank you." I said as she handed me the bowl.

After that. I took a shower and wore clothes before brushing my teeth.

I came out and went inside the living room. Sana was talking to someone. I sighed and rolled my eyes. It was obviously her girlfriend, Tzuyu.

"Yeah and oh- Mina. Your phone kept ringing. Someone hitting up on you?" She chuckled and went back to talking.

I looked at my phone and raised a brow as I saw three missed calls. I clicked my tongue when I read the number.

It was Chaeyoung.

This kid has apparently been crushing on me ever since I entered college. She's Tzuyu's best friend. At first, I didn't want to be rude by rejecting her but she kept on pestering and pestering me.

I grabbed my bag and ran for the dance studio. I don't want to be late.

----------

My day ended as usual of me being exhausted. I was about to fish my phone out to call Sana for her to drive me home when a car pulled up infront of me.

"Mina! Hi!" Oh God that voice irritates me. I rolled my eyes. "Mark, no. I don't want you to take me home and I will never be your date."

I heard him scoff. "Alright then. Walk." His car sped off in the far away distance.

I sighed and called Sana. "Unnie."

"Unnie? You call me that when you're pissed. Something wrong?"

"Yeah, Mark happened to pass by, flaunting his Rolls Royce infront of my face and was about to ask me out for a ride. Again."

"Geez girl. He really may be into you. Why don't you give him a chance, he's sweet and kind."

"That's what you think. He's an ass. Anyways, come pick me up. I'm here at our school's gate."

"Oh. Tzuyu sent someone to pick you up."

"Is that so..."

"Yeah. Catch you later. Tzu's here."

"Yeah, bye.

I hung the call up and shoved my phone inside my bag. It didn't take long for a car to show up and the window to roll down.

It's Chaeyoung.

"Mina! Come in!" She exclaimed. I sighed and made my way to the backseat. "Hey hey hey. Where are you going to sit? Sit here in the passenger's seat."

"No. No it's alright." I looked away as she started to drive. It's been really awkward for me and Chaeyoung to talk to each other after I rejected her confession.

Shortly after, we arrived at the apartment and I was about to open the door when Chaeyoung grabbed me by my wrist.

I winced in pain. "C-chaeyoung." She gasped and pulled away as she looked down. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"Mina. Listen, I really love you. Give me a chance." I looked at her unbelievably. She still loves me after... all of that?

"Chaeyoung, no. I've already rejected you several times now!"

She gently grabbed my hand. "I don't like being rejected. Please, just this time. Even if it's fake love you'll give me, I'm willing to submit to that. Just let me have you for 15 days."

I pulled my hand away from her.

"Are you kidding me? I'm not an object Chaeyoung."

She frowned. "Just 15 days. Mina, please.."

"And what would happen after that huh?"

"I'm never going to bother you again."