Chapter 16

Day 10

[At night]

*Chaeyoung's POV*

I was walking towards Mina's apartment with Tzuyu and Dahyun. I plan to give her a present.

Out of nowhere, Tzuyu pushed pass me and aggressively knocked on the door. I slapped her shoulder.

"What? Some things can't just wait ya'know." She said shrugging. I sighed.

Moments later it opened. Momo came in sight looking tired. She widened her eyes when she saw Dahyun.

"Uh.. come on in Chaeyoung and Tzuyu." She said completely leaving Dahyun's name aside.

I nodded my head and motioned Dahyun to follow.

I sat down with Dahyun beside me. Tzuyu was in the kitchen back hugging Sana who was cooking.

I wonder where Mina is. I looked at Dahyun. She too looked at me confused. "Something going on?" She asked.

"I should be the one asking that. What's going on between you and Momo?"

"I don't really know. She's been ignoring me these past few days. Maybe she just needs space."

"Oh... ok."

Suddenly, someone emerged out of a room. It was Mina. I grinned and jumped up from my seat.

She stood infront of me surprised. "Chaeyoung! What're you doing here?" She asked.

I smiled sheepishly. I pulled out the plushie from my back and handed it out to her.

"I know you're birthday's coming so I planned to give you this." I said shyly.

She looked at it for a second before looking at me. I began to get nervous. "Yes Mina? Do you not like it?"

Before I knew it, she lunged forward and engulfed me in a tight and warm hug. I melted in her touch.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in her neck. "I love it." She said.

I smiled. "Glad to hear that." I said and kissed her neck.

"Hey fuckers! Come and eat." Sana shouted. I looked back and looked at Dahyun.

"You guys can go ahead. Me and Chaeyoung will be upstairs." Mina said and grabbed my hand as she began leading us up to the stairs.

She put the plushie down on the table and looked up at the sky. The breeze was brushing against my skin making me shiver.

"How many days has it been?" She asked.

"10."

I turned to looked at her and saw her frowning. I walked to her back and hugged her.

"You're really clingy." She teased. I scrunched my nose up. "Only for you." She slapped my arm on her waist.

"There's still five more days." I mumbled and looked away. Mina nodded. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I love you." I whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing. The view's wonderful." I said and cleared my throat. She nodded. "I wish I can make this night more special though." I said.

"Make me feel special Chaeyoung." She said and turned around. I looked at her as I raised my brow.

"How do I do that?" I asked.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I snaked my hands on her waist. "Let me guide you." She husked.

I felt shivers run down my spine. I looked at her, her eyes dark and full of... longing? I shook my head.

She leaned in and it happened. She kissed me. I melted. Her lips were so soft. We fit perfectly for each other.

The night was silent and no creature disturbed us outside the balcony. I licked her bottom lip and bit at it.

She made a sound that made me feel excited to an extent. She opened her mouth and I took this chance to slide my tongue in.

It was a fair battle. I won. We eventually pulled away when we felt the need of air. She looked at me breathlessly, I doing the same.

"More." She breathed out. She jumped on me as I carried her inside. I threw her on bed and kissed down her neck.