I continue to walk till I met a small house in the middle of no where. An wooden house mostly built my logs, so more like a cabin. In the distance I saw the lady again, pointing towards the house. I lean in close to the wall, to hear anything inside.

All I heard was sobbing.

I walk up to a door and knock on it. I heard the sobbing stop and the door open to reveal a woman with white hair, blue eyes, with a burn mark over her right eye.

 I heard the sobbing stop and the door open to reveal a woman with white hair, blue eyes, with a burn mark over her right eye

Woman: "Yes?"

Y/n: "Huh, hi. I was wondering if I can stay here for the night?"

She kneel down and shake her head no.

Woman: "I can't do that, where are your parents?"

Y/n: "I don't want to go back to them."

Woman: "Why is that?"

Y/n: "They ...... they ........ ab-abused me."

I am trying to appeal to her as a hurting young man. She immediately pull me in and look around to see any one before closing and locking the door.

Woman: "The name is Bella Schnee. Now, tell me about yourself that is not related to your family."

For the next few years, Bella took care of me. I was happy. This was a good life.

Two months after the first night, Bella allow me to help with some dishes. I learn how to cook some Mantle food. I teach her some Patch food that my family force me to learn to cook for them. Let just say that Bella like the food.

Some weeks after that, Bella had to go into town so she take me along with her. I was amaze at the people, who was very nice people. I still remember that day. I put on my new clothes that Bella got for me.

Bella: "Y/n are you ready?"

Y/n: "Yeah! I am coming!"

I rush over to the front door before Bella hold her hand out for me to grab. I grab it before she walk out of the door. We took a small path and head towards a direction. It was the town Aku, a small town in the far outskirts of Vale, towards the north of the kingdom.

A small town, low tech out here, so a quiet town. A marketplace, a very inns, a good sizable homes, and of course some hotels as well with restaurants. We went to the marketplace, I was hit to a large amount of food, clothes, and other things.

I was gawking at everything that was new to me, and Bella had to keep helping me to stay on track.

Bella: "Y/n. Come on, we need to keep going. The food we need is over here."

I follow her over to pick up some food. After a while, I help her carry a single large bag full of food.

Bella: "What a great little helper you are. You know what? Why don't you play at the playground for a bit. A kid like you need some friends."

She left me alone as she walk away with the bag I had. I look towards the playground and stare at all of the children there.

Shadow: "What do you think? Ditching the whole thing?"

Y/n: "Why are you here again?"

Shadow: "Because of your trouble past."

Y/n: "Make sense."

Shadow: "All of us are part of your mind, pieces of your mind split into several pieces that are working together inside your mind. To coop with what you have done."

Y/n: "Forgot to ask that question."

Shadow: "Well, how about to walk around town? It be nice to know where we are growing up."

Y/n: "I guess you're right. But the forest is better than this place, but I had a shadow stay here."

Shadow: "Okay, just be safe."

Y/n: "You are coming with me no matter what."

I began to walk to the forest to clear my head.

TIMESKIP

???? POV (Gray Leader - OC From BenCowden2. Picture Next Chapter)

Ozpin sent me to investigate something to do with bandits, and the bastard sent me to die. An entire nest of 80 old powerful Grimm. I was bleeding from a swipe from a Ursa. My semblance suck against Grimm and my pistol was out of ammo, not even one left for me.

I crawl away from them as my teammates are getting devoured by Grimm, I lean against a log as a Beowolf open its mouth and prepare to bite my head.

'I swear if I make it out of here, I am going to kill you myself Oz.'

I close my eyes and prepare for death.

???: "Do you want to live?"

I open my eyes and look to my right. There was a small boy standing there, looking at me.

Boy: "I asked. Do you want to live?"

Me: "Yes! Yes! I want to live! Help me!"

Boy: "If I save you, I want one thing from you. Is that understood."

The Grimm started to growl and seem to have gotten more aggressive than before. I was more scared than before.

Me: "I UNDERSTAND!"

I close my eyes again, then heard a few shots and thuds. I open them again to see strange looking men walking around with the boy standing in front of me. He hold his hand out to me. I check my body, I was fine again. My wounds, gone.

Me: "How did you ........ ?"

Boy: "That isn't important. Would you stand up and prepare for your new job."

Me: "What job would that be?"

Boy: "To be my general of my new army. The Ghost Reich. What Else?"