Date time !!

Hartley's POV
I took mal's hand as we walked towards the elevator. One we got on we went down to the lobby and exited out the hotel doors. We made our way over to one of the rentals and I opened her door for her before she climbed in. I shut her door and then quickly ran round and got into the drivers seat. " I see chivalry is not dead" she Jokes, I just wink at her in return making a huge grin spread across her face. As I'm driving I instinctively put my hand on her thigh but remove it with a blush when I realised what I did. What on earth is wrong with me ??? This is literally our first date, damn this girl messing with my head. " oh shit I'm sorry my bad" I say with a stutter. She just grabs my hand and puts its back where it was.
" don't be I'm not complaining" she says. Oh. My days. Inside I'm internally screaming.
We drove around for another 15 minutes until we got to our destination. However before we got out of the car I made her wear a blind fold. " what ? No, I won't be able to see where I'm going" she grumbled folding her arms. She looked so cute. " don't worry I'll guide you" I said reassuringly. She huffed but let me tie the blind fold around her head. " how many fingers am I holding up?" I said joking. Then this girl sticks her middle finger up at me. " well damn someone got an attitude" I said sarcastically. We both got out of the car and I proceeded to guide her in the right direction.

 We both got out of the car and I proceeded to guide her in the right direction

When she finally took the blind fold off her hands went to her mouth in shock. " you-you- you did all this ? F-f- for me ??" She whispered. " of course I did you deserve it beautiful". A blush spread across her face. In front of us was the beach. It had taken me all day to set up. I was just glad that the weather had been good to me. I wanted this date to be amazing and by her reaction it seemed like it was going to be. I led her over to the table and pulled her chair out for her before I went and sat down on my own. I then picked up the picnic basket that was next to the table. I then proceeded to take out some sandwiches, some chocolate strawberries that I had made, some salad, some pasta and can't forget chicken nuggets because who doesn't like chicken nuggets. I then got out two wine glasses and a bottle of appletiser. She took the wine glass and raised her eyebrow " very fancy" she chuckled. " hey I gotta make it as romantic as possible" I said with a pout. She then leaned over the table extremely close to my face. " I know, it's perfect Lee" she said. I wasn't really comprehending what she was saying because of how close we were. Next thing I know I feel soft lips crash onto mine. It was the best feeling I had ever experienced. It's like nothing else in the world mattered but her. It was passionate and needy as if she had been waiting a while to do that. " I've been wanting to do that for a while" she whispered. " you definitely couldn't tell" I replied she just pushed my shoulder laughing. " alright alright" she defended. We then continued to ear the food I prepared laughing and joking for many hours even though it felt like minutes. It's crazy. I've not even known the girl that long but i feel like I'm falling for her already.  Once we had finished eating and the sun was starting to set, I reached out my hand to her " M'lady" I said in a posh voice. " why thankyou" she replied placing her hand into mine. We continued to walk down the beach watching the sunset until we just sat in the sand the waves lapping at our feet. I was sat with her in between my legs her back resting against my front, with my head resting in her shoulder. " this has been amazing" she said. I hummed in return just enjoying her company. " guessing you'll let me take you on a second one then ?" I said confidently, even though inside I was so nervous she would say no. " definitely" she grinned making me smile even wider if that was possible, I'm pretty sure my cheeks were aching at this point. I then reached out my phone and took a photo of the two of us. We were really cute not to brag. I then set the photo as my Home Screen. " send it to me please" she said. I nodded in agreement. " we should be getting back" I said checking the time to be 10pm. " we've got curfew" I added. She groaned but agreed as we stood up and started walking back to the car. Once we made it back to the hotel I walked her up to her room like the gentle woman that I am. " well this is it" I said stalling, not wanting the night to end. " I supposed it is" she said sounding disappointed herself. I pulled her in a pecked her lips. " until next time" I said with a wink. Then I walked away and went back to my own room. I collapsed on the bed a massive grin on my face. What a night. Maybe just maybe life was going to turn around for me, maybe something was finally going to go good, maybe all the bad shit had happened was all leading to her.

——
I'm so so sorry for not updating guys, I've just been busy and tired so not really had the time. So what did all you think of the date ?? Is everything finally gonna go well for Hartley or will it all crash and burn ?? Thankyou for all the support with my story.