The fight

Hartley's POV
For the first minute or so we just taunted eachother in circles, both trying to figure out any weaknesses and the other persons fighting style. I noticed he had a slight limp in his left leg so I was going to use that to my advantage.
However he suddenly caught me by surprise and I wasn't ready for his attack. He sent a hard first right to my stomach, and if the pain wouldn't be enough on it's own my stomach was already bruised from previous fights and Jason's beatings. This causes me to hunch over, the wind being completely knocked out of me. I wanted to cry it hurt that much, however Jason would just hurt me if I ever were to cry in the ring, he said it was a sign of weakness that was unacceptable.
Max ( the guy I was fighting) thought he could use my pained state to get me again, however I managed to dodge his attack by doing a side roll across the ring. " why on earth would they put me with you ?? Your just a little girl !" He said taunting me. Now I know I said blood matches but I couldn't wait to make this dick bleed. I would just have to bide my time for when he least expected it.
We continue the fight both of us getting in a few jabs here and there but nothing serious. That's when the bell ring signalling the start of the five minutes of blood round. I left myself completely open on purpose, knowing this would entice him to come and attack. My plan was successful because next thing I know I hit the floor hard, he crouched about me hitting my face over and over obviously trying to draw blood so he could win the extra points. However he was right where I wanted him. His injured leg was stuck out and extremely vulnerable. I drew my leg back without him noticing and kicked the shin as hard as I physically could but on an angle. I heard an loud snap and could see the flesh tearing on his leg. You could literally see the bone Sticking out !! I wanted to be sick, I hated the sight of blood no matter how used to it I was. It started to puddle around him and he even slipped on it there was that much. Safe to say I was clearly going to win. I turned around to walk back to my corner because the match was over I had won I could finally leave this place for a couple days. Turns out that was a huge mistake. Max was beyond pissed and couldn't stand losing so he grabbed the back of my shirt and dragged me to the ground. I guarded my face because anymore punches to that would raise way too much suspicion with the team. He continued the assault on my ribs, I screamed out in my pain as I heard it crack, fuck this was gonna take a while to heal. I could tell he was gettin tired so I used this split second opportunity to send a hard punch right to his face. This thankfully knocked him out and I was declared the winner, for real this time.
I slowly walked out the ring. The pain in my stomach making it nearly unbearable. I walked over to Jason who was basking in his- well my- victory. "You just made me a lot of money kid, good job" he said clasping a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged him off with a scowl. " not like I had much choice" I spat out, in too much pain to deal with him right now. " don't take that tone with me hartley" he warned, giving me another jab to the ribs just dislodging then even more. I took the small amount of money Jason allowed me to have out of winnings which was £4,000. I now had a total of £24,000 in my savings, not that I had anything to spend it on but yeah. I walked back to my dressing room and lifted up my shirt. I was literally purple, you couldn't see any skin anymore and one of the ribs was sticking out. Liam came in next and have me a pitiful look. This just angered me more what was with everyone pissing me off today. " I don't need your pity Liam, just fix me" I sighed rolling my eyes. He quickly got to work putting the rib back into place and wrapping my stomach to try and ease the pain and keep the ribs still. "Thanks" I mumbled before getting in my car and driving back to the hotel. Before I got out of the car I looked in my mirror and saw the multiple purple bruises forming on my face. There was no way I could hide this with make up I needed a different plan. I went to the stairs that the team was on and threw the bag down making a huge noise, then I ran to the bottom of the stairs and lay down so that it looked like I fell down them, this has got to work, I thought, before I let out a small scream. Suddenly Carli, ash and Ali were at the top of the stairs as their rooms were closest. Carli being a kind of motherly figure towards me was the first to sprint down to me. " shit Hartley what happened?!!" She said grabbing both sides of my face to examine the bruising. " I was going to the gym when I tripped on my bag and fell down the stairs" I said convincingly. It was kind of impressive how good I was at lying, but I have had to do it enough times so call me a professional. " we need to get Dawn to check you over" Ali said being the calm one out of the group. " why on earth were you going to the gym at two in the morning !" Ash asked. " I couldn't sleep, so I thought working out might help" I said effortlessly lying again. " you are an idiot" carli said. Not happy with how I have ended up hurting myself and not getting enough sleep. It made me smile that she cared enough to be so concerned. " I don't need to see Dawn guys it's just my face, I'll put some ice on it and it'll be fine in the morning, we should all go back to sleep, suddenly I'm not in the mood for the gym anymore" I joked, although ash was the only one who laughed. " alright let me help you up" Carli said and she lifted me to my feet. I had to keep the pain off my face ash she lifted me up, my ribs hurting at any movement I did. Thank god we had an off day Tommorow so I at least had a day to heal before any physical activity.
Finally after minutes of having to convince them all I was okay, we all went back to our respective rooms. As soon as entered I was pulled into a bone crushing hug literally. I let out a little wince at the contact. " where have you been !!! I've been so worried, you can't just let me wake up and you be gone !!" Mal said, a disapproving look on her face. " sorry I went to the gym" I told her sticking to my story. " what on earth happened to your face!" She said after switching the light on. " I fell down the stairs" she looked at me with a 'I don't believe you' look. I told her she could ask Carli or ash or Ali as they were the ones who found me. She still didn't seem convinced but she had no reason to believe other wise so she finally dropped. I went and lay in bed and turned out the light. I was in so much pain I doubt I was sleeping tonight, every which way I moved just hurt. " why are you moving so much?" Mal asked obviously hearing me. " sorry I just can't get comfy" which was partially true. Thats when I heard her footsteps walking towards me and the covers being lifted up. She slowly slipped in beside and cuddled up to my chest. Even thought I was in tremendous pain, her cuddles actually made me feel a lot better. " whenever I can't sleep, having someone else there always makes me feel better" Mal mumbled explaining her sudden actions. Me being the flirt that I am just replied " being with you definitely makes me feel better". I felt her smile into my chest, I assume she was blushing aswell. " good night hartley" she said. I whispered a good night back to her until we both fell asleep, her safe and sound in my arms, and me actually feeling content for once.

———
Hey guys !!! Another update for you all. How do you like mal and hartleys relationship. When do u think someone will find out about her fighting ??