He started sobbing ....

Jungkook:"I lied that I will break up with you on our first anniversary actually I had a surprise for you but I didn't think that you were there listening to "

And he look at me in the eyes eventually
His eyes are really red.

Jungkook: "I couldn't go to you and explain everything to you because I want you to be safe . I said you were a bet because I don't want you to die . You weren't a bet lisa I just wanted to save you . I always loved you "

....

Jungkook: I was about to tell everything to you but you push me away. You didn't let me explain .

That words put a knife on my heart.

Jungkook: at the same time after 2 months of our break up you went to thailand right ? ...... To move on from me

I nodded giving him response

Jungkook: when dad was driving the car with mom ..... He was gonna go to your house to explain everything but suddenly......he ...... He died from a car crash but luckily mom was save but my dad didn't make it ..........

Jungkook: My life Became horrible because all of that so I started working as a mafia I move to Canada with ennik and mom so we mom can recover from coma.
I started studying at canada and I decided to join ..... The dark side that I never wanted but I have to do it ..... Revenge took over me and I never killed nancy..... The time she knew the engagement was over she went crazy and she had to go to the mental hospital...... She attempt suicide herself.

Jungkook: After 5 years of hard work I became the one of the best ceo in korea ..... Everything was plan lisa .... I plan on getting you away from Minhyeon .... Because he .....

Why is he talking about Minhyeon now ?

Lisa: Because he wants to what ?

Jungkook: Marry you and after that he planned on taking over your company and you will be lock at home. You think that boy was all nice .... He is actually a psycho  ...... He is one of the most wanted in china well he is mafia but his identity was never revealed.

I became shock about my fiancé.... Is this the true colors he has.

Jungkook: I have to kidnap you away from him and fake your death so he won't hurt you and the twins .

All this time Jungkook is trying to protect me from nancy. He even got engaged to nancy and my fucking fiancé is a psycho mafia that is the most wanted in china .

I never thought this would happen in my life..... I thought I would have a peaceful life but there is still danger around the corner.

But

He love me all this time and I let my anger control me.

Now I know the whole truth and I have no more reason to be mad at him.

He started kneeling down and he....

Jungkook: I'm sorry lisa . I had to do it . I really to do it . Im so so sorry .

He was begging for forgiveness but I hug him.

Jungkook: I'm sorry lisa

He sob more and I just pay him on the back. Tears are going down none stop on our face.

Lisa: No , Jungkook I'm sorry ... Anger took over me to hate you.

I couldn't even believe it  . Jungkook's dad was really nice . He approve our relationship . He also said that I was the first girl who made Jungkook happy and he changed alot when we are a relationship . I remember when Jungkook's dad talk to me .

He said that " you know lisa you were the first girl who made Jungkook this way . He always has a smile on his face . He is always has a cold face when gets home but now surprisely he always a smile on his face . He always talk about you . How you made his day better . He is a Playboy I know that he play with girls feelings but your the first girl that he introduced as a girlfriend . Your his first love . He is not easy to fall for girls . I just wanna say that thank you for cheering Jungkook up . I think your gonna be daughter in law soon . " He smiled looking at me .

Nancy and jungkook was engaged but luckily it didn't happen

Me and kun are engaged but I guess we're not meant to be and I'm dead for him anyway.

But realization hits me that

Anger took over me not letting jungkook explain everything. The situation we have.

Maybe this all happened for a reason

For us

___________________
Don't forget to follow me and vote for this chapter bye

And if anyone thought this chapter was 😏 well I don't right for your information (😏) ....... Maybe soon ?