New

Jungkook sighed as he walked inside of the school. The halls were bustling and you could hardly walk through despite the school being so big.

He was new here. And he certainly didn't want to be here. There were hardly any upsides about school.

He wished he hadn't had to move.

"You're Jungkook, right?"

A boy who was wearing a different uniform from him had walked over to him. He looked at the badges on the boy's jacket.

Min Yoongi.

Student council president.

"Yeah, I'm Jungkook."

"Great, let's get this tour over and done with. I don't have time for any of this."

Jungkook nodded as he followed Yoongi around.

"You see that boy over there? With the orange hair? That's Hoseok and standing with him is Jimin. We're friends."

"Is this a tour of the school or an introduction to- Who's he?"

Yoongi smirked as he looked at the student Jungkook was in love with.

"Kim Seokjin. In school he looks like a delinquent but outside he wants to be prince. He's an angel. His record is clean compared to everyone else here."

"So, he's a fake bad boy? For what?"

Yoongi shrugged, "I'm not sure. I think he's scared people won't like him if he acts like he normally does."

"I can hang out with you guys at lunch, right?"

"If you want to."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook sat down at lunch with Yoongi.

"Ah, we should-"

"Yoongi already introduced me to you guys," Jungkook said with a smile. "Did he introduce you to me?"

Jungkook turned, seeing a boy who actually seemed like a delinquent standing with seokjin.

"No..."

The boy sat down when Seokjin did.

"I'm Hyun, Seokjin's boyfriend."

Jungkook's face dropped when he heard the word 'boyfriend'. There were his chances of dating Seokjin.

There was a silence before Seokjin awkwardly giggled.

"So, what's your name?" Seokjin asked nervously.

"I'm Jungkook."

"Jungkook, what do you think of marshmallows?"

Taehyung, or as Yoongi told him 'Joker', said, "He asked me the same question. I bought 5 packs when he told me that he liked them."

"You bought them on your own!" Seokjin scolded.

"Who can finish 5 packs of marshmallows?"

"I didn't! I ate one at the 3am and did that for the rest of the week."

Jungkook found them fun to hang out with. Their playful fights seemed to be worth listening to. But, there was still something wrong. That boy. He hadn't spoken a word and seemed to be irritated. How did he win Seokjin's heart?

Hyun tapped on Seokjin lightly, causing him to sit properly and not talk. Jungkook found that extremely weird. Just what was going on with Hyun?

Seokjin's phone started ringing and he got up ever so quickly. He muttered an apology before he left with Hyun following right behind him.