[1] kagaminette (kagami x marinette)

(i don't have a cover yet, i'm lazy)

i never write kagaminette stuff but it's a pretty good ship. enjoy this short oneshot!

(flashback: mari pov)

"I- I like you, Adrien!"

"...Sorry Marinette, I- I only think of you as a friend."

"I... T-That's okay, I understand..."

I ran off with tears forming in my eyes. If Adrien likes Kagami, I can't change that. I don't want to hurt them, I should just be happy for them...

(present time: kagami pov)

where's that crying coming from?

I looked around to find Marinette crying in an empty classroom.

"Marinette, are you okay?!"

if i stay with her I'll be late for fencing but... 

"A-Adrien... I, I told"

she's more important.

"Shh... take your time."

I sat down next to her and wrapped her in a hug, letting her cry on my shoulder.

Eventually, she explained that she had confessed to Adrien and that he rejected her. I stayed with her for a while before walking her home. She seemed a lot better by the time I left, but still.

When I got home my mother got pretty mad. I had disrespected her orders by not going to fencing and staying out late, but still.

now she might finally be mine...

i honestly have no idea what i was trying to write. i mean originally i knew but i don't know. i feel like this kind of fell apart, but meh. the idea was cool i guess.

hope you enjoyed! (my other oneshots will be longer than this i just wanted to write something)

also, i have trouble coming up with ideas for these types of things, so if you have any requests (as long as they're kinda/pretty innocent i'll try to write it.)

have a good day/night! 

word count: 278