"II am fine" He reassured her, his face becoming redder and red "It's just too hot"

"This is good, it would be really bad if you got sick on your birthday" Mama said with a gentle smile, intruding on the conversation "Even more after what Emma did for yo-"

"Mama!"

"Oh right, sorry" She said with a laugh realizing her mistake "I'm going to make breakfast now, I think how is Norman's special day he would like if I made his favorite dish"

The albino's eyes shone with joy, although he was confused by what she was about to say before being interrupted by Emma.

—————

"Norman, come here" Emma exclaimed as she grabbed and dragged him somewhere inside the house.

"E-Emma?" He exclaimed confused and curious, just letting himself be guided by the girl "Where are we going?"

"Get my gift for you!" She simply said, giving a lovely smile as she continued to drag the poor albino.

Ray, who was leaving the library holding a book, smiled amusedly when he watched the two of them pass by, already knowing what was going to happen.

—————

"Here!"

"Is my gift your bed?" Norman asked confused. They had traveled the entire house until they stopped in the room Emma shared with the others.

"No, you silly" She said with a laugh as she bent down to get something from under her bed, which made the boy even more confused and curious.

He watched carefully as she stood up holding a box. It didn't look like a special box, it was small, it was just white without any details and a blue bow on the top.

"Open" She asked, holding out the box to her best friend, who got it curious about the contents inside.

The albino looked at her unsure if he should really open or not receiving a reassuring smile that made him stop hesitating.

He carefully removed the noose and opened it.

His eyes widened in surprise when he saw the sweet contents inside the box, the delicious smell that invaded his nostrils made his mouth water.

"Chocolate cookies!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Yea!" Emma stated with a satisfied smile to see that he had enjoyed the gift "I did it with Mama and Ray's help!"

"But when?" He asked confused, his eyes leaving the treat to look at the girl "Everyone would have smelled"

"Before everyone woke up I went to Mama's room to ask for help cooking" She explained, her smile widening "So I woke up Ray and asked if he wanted to help me"

He mentally calculated what exact time it would be. If the first person to wake up was Olivia, who woke up about fifteen minutes before the bell rang, and the time needed for bake that amount of cookies...

"Did you wake up at four thirty in the morning?!" He asked in surprise "I see, that's why the three of you were late for breakfast"

She nodded looking proud of herself and Norman couldn't help but feel warm inside. Had she and Ray really woken up so early just to be able to give it to him?

"T-Thank you" He said shyly, his cheeks flushing as he approached to hug the girl.

Emma smiled excitedly at that. Norman rarely initiated physical contact between them, usually letting her hug him or take his hand whenever he wanted and letting himself go, so moments like this when he hugged her made him sure that he was not bothered by her touching him.

"Oh! I have another gift for you!" She exclaimed, still not moving away from the embrace, but she could feel the albino's confusion again "Close your eyes"

He closed his eyes obediently, a little nervous about what was coming next.

Then he felt something soft and warm on his cheeks. It was quick and short, but it was enough for him to realize that Emma had just kissed his cheeks, and consequently made him blush.

"Norman?" She asked, pulling away slightly to see his incredibly red face.

—————

"Mama!" Emma whimpered while carrying an unconscious Norman "I killed Norman!"

Even though he had to spend a few hours in the infirmary, he could surely say that this was one of the best birthdays he could ever have.

—————

Yay I managed to write this in time for my favorite albino's birthday!

Well, if you don't know, today, March 21st, it's Norman's birthday, so I wanted to do a one-shot for him, even though it was awful.

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry for any mistakes.