I noticed how her hair was untidy a little, she had a very light mark on her neck that I sure as hell didn't place because I always give dark hickies, and I always do it where no one can see it. Her shirt wasn't tucked in all the way either. If you're going to fuck behind someone's back at least cover your tracks. 

"How was your day though? Whatcha did?" 

"Well, I went by that nearby bar and got drunk with the locals, then came back home once I was sobered up, nothing much." I can't help but speak dryly to her, I was annoyed. 

"That seems like a great day, Kara! Come here."

I swam over to her, not wanting to be more of a bitch then I already was. 

"Let's go in bed."

"No." She looked at me with confusion all over her face.

"No?" I shook my head yes. "But I want to treat you so right, babe."

"Understandable, but I don't want to. I want to chill, relax in the pool."

All she said was 'mhm' and walked back inside. For a grown woman, she just acted like a teenager, wow. When I told Lauren 'no' she just accepted what I wanted then we'd cuddle, but not Sandra, maybe all I was to her was some girl to fuck. 

I spent about half an hour in the pool by myself until I was ready to just lay in bed. I dried off and headed towards our room. I stopped at the door, hearing Sandra on the phone with someone. 

"She doesn't wanna fuck right now! But ohhhh before today she was all up on me, wanting to do it 24/7. Yeah yeah, I know, but she doesn't need to know that. I gotta tire her out. Use the hell out of her, Camila payed me big money for this shit, how can I pass up? HA! Yeah, I never liked Kara, she's not for me."

I was in shock, not knowing what the hell to do, but I needed to hear more. 

"I heard Lauren broke Camila's poor little heart, then put a restraining order on the girl! That's sad on Camila's part. Poor Kara though, she loved Lauren, now she thinks she's going to love me, but it's the same ole shit again. You know bob? Yeah I payed him to 'spy' on me and send her pictures, I know she's livid right now, talking to me dryly when I got home like I didn't notice, but I didn't think she was going to turn down sex though. Anyway, let me go, I'll talk to you later Catey." 

I tip toed a ways back and pretended I was just about to walk in the room. I guess I'm giving her the silent treatment. I took my clothes and went to the guest room. She questioned me why a few times, but I never responded, she eventually left me alone. 

I locked the doors, showered then got into the bath tub. I know I was just in the pool, but being in the bath tub hits different. I was thinking, should I burn her house down? Okay no, that's bad plus I don't want to go to jail. Do I somehow get close to her sister and fuck her? Eh, seems like too much work. I'm not sure what to do in this case right now. 

If I was bi I would've gotten close to the man she's fucking, fuck him and somehow make it to where she caught us, that would've been priceless, wow. 

I could also just be the bigger person and leave her alone, and just start ignoring her from now on. 

I texted Lauren about the whole situation, and she wasn't shocked by Camila's doings but by Sandra's doings. She said Sandra has been a very loyal client for years and a somewhat friend, but she didn't think she'd do something like this, ever.

-

I decided to make breakfast this morning, just the basics, waffles and eggs with bacon. I got up before Sandra just to do this. I ate without her because I just couldn't careless. While she ate, I drank my hot chocolate and was on my phone, checking emails and such.  She tried talking to me, but I kept ignoring her, and she was growing frustrated.