Chapter nine: Battle

Start from the beginning

"How much can we hurt the other team?" Bakugo asked nonchalantly as he was smacked in the head by Izumi.

"Settle down everyone! I will answer ALL of your questions!" He shouted as he began to sweat a bit, before pulling out a small piece of paper and unfolding it.

"Ahem. So here is the situation! You will all be divided into teams of 2! One team will be the heroes and the other will be villains! The villains will have 5 minutes to enter and hide a nuclear weapon inside the building! When the 5 minutes are up, the heroes will be allowed to enter who will then have 15 minutes to win! The heroes will win if they can secure the warhead or capture the villains! The villains win if the time runs out or if they capture the heroes!" All Might exclaimed.

"Alright, now it is time to organize the teams! To complete this task we will be drawing lots! Your teammates will be selected at random!" He said.

"Sir isn't there a better way to organize the teams?" Iida asked. Right as All Might was about to answer, he was cut off. "Like I said yesterday, life is full of unfairness. Heroes need to be able to pull through any situation despite the odds." A man behind them said.

"MR. AIZAWA!" The class shouted in shock.

"Eraser Head? Why are you here?" All Might asked.

"I had an unexpected free period and I thought what better to do than come and watch my class fight for the first time." Aizawa said tiredly.

"I expected him to be sleeping..." Uraraka said sheepishly.

"As much as I would like to, I drank a large amount of coffee in preparation for class and I won't be able to fall asleep for the next hour, so here I am. Don't let me disturb you, just continue with what you were doing." Aizawa said as he somehow blended with everyone else.

Teams were then drawn via lots as planned.

Team A: Izuku Yagi & Shoka Todoroki

Team B: Shoto Todoroki & Mezo Shoji

Team C: Momo Yaoyorozu & Minoru Mineta

Team D: Izumi Yagi & Tenya Iida

Team E: Yuga Aoyama & Mina Ashido

Team F: Rikido Sato & Koji Koda

Team G: Denki Kaminari & Kyoka Jiro

Team H: Fumikage Tokoyami & Tsuyu Asui

Team I: Mashirao Ojiro & Toru Hagakure

Team J: Eijiro Kirishima & Hanta Sero

Team K: Ochaco Uraraka & Katsuki Bakugo

"Now it seems that we have an extra team and so once all the matches are over, the team who was not picked will fight one of the teams that already participated. Now, IT'S TIME FOR THE FIRST MATCH. THE TEAMS WILL BEEEE... TEAM A VERSUS TEAM D! TEAM A WILL BE THE HEROES AND TEAM D WILL BE THE VILLAINS!" All Might shouted, with a slight amount of worry only noticeable by Izuku and Izumi.

Izumi walked up to Izuku right before they were to go inside. "Let's have a good match ok bro?" She said as she extended her hand with visible nervousness extended on her face. Izuku didn't even look at her. He just growled, signaling her to leave him alone, which she promptly did. Right after, the rest of the teams, including All Might and Aizawa were led into a separate room in order to watch the fight.

"Listen... Izuku..." Shoka started. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry!" She said as tears welled up in her eyes. "I knew what we were doing was wrong but I couldn't stop them! I never wanted to hurt you! I'm so sorry Izuku!" She said as she continued to cry softly.