1) Just a Job

(Half-assed proof read)

TW: mild gore, sexual assault
•~•~•~•

I felt the heat in my face. I had been drinking lightly to finish my job. "Why don't shou come tooo my place?" The man I was attempting to finish off had been drinking heavily. He was wearing a white business suit, with a white fedora. He has just finished smoking a cigar.

Why was I after him? Because he owed money to the boss. He failed to make payments to him last week, so I was ordered to kill him.

I wasn't phased by his drunken words, or actions. I just waited for the moment when we would be alone, when I would finally get to slit his throat. Or maybe lodge a bullet into his skull. Which ever was more convenient.

"That sounds like a good idea." I keep my voice low so it sends chills down the drunken man's spine. "Thissh is where we leave then." The male stood up and paid for the meal.

He sent his men to fetch his car, or rather limousine, so he could leave.

His hand traveled down my waist and landed on my ass. I had half the nerve to kill him right here and now.

He was talking about some sort of business deal, hoping to peak my interests. I was nodding, and humming to whatever he was talking about. It wasn't until he bellowed out a laugh that I realized that we were standing right outside the open car door.

I was sitting next to him, his hands groping my high thigh. He was smoking another cigar, talking in a raspy voice joking around with his men.

I didn't care what they were talking about until I heard him say "Wilbur Soot" then I started to pay attention.

"That tall British Bastard has been on my tail all month. Something about some payment. The bitch didn't even give me anything." He flicked the ash off the bud if the cigar.

That was a lie. A few months ago he begged Wilbur to save his business from bankruptcy. When I say begged I mean he was on his hands and knees crying for money.

This lousy bastard promised Wilbur 35% of the revenue earned until he died, then when he did die, 100% of the revenue would go to Wilbur.

I'm just here to make sure that he keeps his promise.

The male squeezed my knee. I slightly jump, I didn't like it when people touched me. "Oh she's a lil jumpy on isn't she?" The male coughed out a laugh. The other men inside laughed along with him.

"Baby, I want to have you,-" I let out a moan to catch is attention. It does and his hand slides further up my leg. "We'll get there soon. If you continue to be impatient I might just have to punish you." He said tauntingly. I let out a whine. Not sexually motivated, I wanted to finally kill this sick fuck.

After a few more drinks, cigarettes, lewd comments, and we finally arrived at his mansion. One of his butlers open the door, and we step out. I take an inhale of the fresh air. The car was filled with smoke so I could immediately tell the difference in the air.

The male that I sat next to looped his arm through mine and led me inside the large house.

"My dear, allow me take your purse." A nicely dressed man came up to us. "No thanks, I like to keep my purse near me." I let out an innocent smile. My purse held a gun, knives, poison, pills, also a phone that I would use to call for my apprentice to pick me up.

"Follow me," his voice was greedy. I followed him up the stairs into a, what I presume was, the master bedroom.

Not even a second after the door was closed and locked, he had my arms pinned above me. I struggled underneath his grip.