Chapter 13 I think

Part le 2 also were gonna meet another character..........

"Hm Cocky much any way you may continue I am well interested in your stand," Polnereff said

"I Y/N Zeppeli have the stand called LUNAR ECLIPSE is the holder of the Eclipse card it has everything to do with space. It can also see the future and past of someone I know everything about you and what your future is. Let me inform you I shall not tell anyone about the future or else the future will not turn out to be what it says." Y/N was informing the french man leaving everyone in shock (except for joseph of course he knows everything), "Now, shall our battle begin?"

(The battle happened and Polnareff is hitting you and you're not doing anything because every hit he made never hit you but to the human eye it is. Now it's your turn to hit him. P.S your gonna be badass)

"Ok, My turn," Y/N said with shadows over her eyes.

Lunar Eclipse comes out 

"For one of us to win, we must make one or the other withdraw their stand

"For one of us to win, we must make one or the other withdraw their stand."Y/N is informing him," Which you will be the first one to withdraw!" Y/N withdraws their shouting "LUNAR GRAVITY!" shouts out stand Making Gravity change to where Polneraff and Y/N are off the ground "Lunar Oxygen!" "As I am predicting Polneraff it is getting very hard to breath am I right?" Y/N says in a cocky tone. Pol does not respond and now is suffocating and withdrawing his stand. Y/N now withdraws their stand and walks over to Pol," I will give you the option to kill yourself or die from DIO's flesh bud," Y/N says while throwing Pol a dagger. They then walk back to the crusaders, "Jotaro may you please take out his flesh bud he could have killed me while my back was turned but instead, he admitted defeat."