Chapter 11-Jean Pierre Polnareff

Y/N will be getting some action soon so we can see her stand more because I love it so yeah let's go.

"Excuse me,  do you have a moment, "A guy with a bigass hair cut asked us, "I'm a tourist from France and I can not read Chinese could you help me out please?"

"You're annoying go away," Jotaro replied not caring.

"What the fuck man, "Y/N commented to Jotaro's response.

(ok timeskip they get their food blah blah blah Polnareff joins then.)

Y/N looks at the food for a second deciding what to eat but decides to eat the from and rice nothing much. 

"You're not hungry?" Avdol asked Y/N.

"No, not really also I have snacks in my bag so I'm fine if I'm ever hungry," Y/N said to Avdol with a smile which he nodded and continued eating the food. 

"These food are like art," Polnareff says out of know where, "Like this carrot, it reminds me of something like a birthmark a friend of mine has......"

The table went silent until a sword goes through the table almost hitting Joseph but Y/N's stand (we're gonna name her luna) jumped out and moved Joseph out of the way.

"Magicians Red!"

Polnareff stand spins the fire like nothing.

"You were right it is a stand user"

Y/N stood there in shock having vivid memories of their childhood. How some kid got the display sword and whenever they went to the bathroom some girls came in and cut hair with some scissors. Then, started cutting her skin leaving scars that have e impact on who she is today. 

Then the mans stand made a clock out of Avdol's fire.

"Wow, his stand has such speed," Kakyoin said in disbelief

"My stand holds the chariot tarot card," The man exclaims, "And his name is Silver Chariot."

While this is happening Y/N is telling everyone to leave the store or they will be seriously injured.

"Mohammed Avdol you seem to want to die first," The man said trying to threaten Avdol.

"When that clock strikes twelve you will be a dead man...."

Im posting more parts later bai