Chapter 10

So right now there at the restaurant. now we get to da story. 

"It's impossible to fly to Egypt without getting people hurt," Mr. Joestar was going on about a plan to defeat Dio, "You see if we encounter another stand user people can die just like the flight with the tower of gray."

"So the only options are land or sea," Y/N mumbled loud enough for them to hear.

"Precisely." 

"But if we fail to find Dio within the 50-day limit we have..." The table went silent because they all knew Holly would die if they did not make it in time.

"If we could have stayed on that plane we could have been in Cairo by now, "Kakyoin said

"I'm well aware of that Kakyoin," Mr. Joestar responded to Kakyoins statement," But it's too early to worry about that."

After josephs lecture about a man who traveled 40,00 kilometers in 80 days. Then, how they gonna go by sea and the route.

"But, that man did not have to worry about stand users or a 600-year-old fucking vampire that can rip your fucking head off in a second that is also sending his goons to capture us and kill us," Y/N said after his story with adding a "pendejo" at the end.

Which some of the guys started laughing their asses off which Y/N was happy they could lighten up the mood a little.

Kakyoin started taking the lid off the teapot which made Y/N alarmed, "Don't Worry Y/N this is a way to ask for more tea in hong kong and-"

"Let me guess your gonna say ' When they give it to you to say thank you you tap your fingers on the table 2 times' am I right?"

"When they give you it to- well you were right but how "Kakyoin said in disbelief.

"I take by Mr.Joestar, "Y/N says with a snicker while Mr.Joestar has a grin on his face. 

I like this chapter ill post more later I was in class during this.