Chapter 2- Kono Dio Da

(a/n I'm sorry for the cliffhanger but imma tell you more about your stand in the next chapter. Also, imma start putting some songs at the top as yall read. Also, these italics mean thoughts at least I think that's what there called.  )

(Jotaro's POV)

Are they crazy there not imitated most people are scared they just look pissed. "did you know Kujo what these stands are?" The H/C women said. I'm stuck to the wall by some force of some sort. Then I see this purple arm push me forward and I grab the metal bar and the arm was now a purple figure. I can see a smirk appearing on their face "Oi, wipe that smirk off your damn face and get back here were not done fighting," I kinda yell. they just cross their arms and walk back to the Egyptian-looking dude. " I have done what you have asked Mr.Joestar," They say in a firm tone.

(Short a/n: I'm not doing fight scenes that much anymore because I suck at them;-;)

(Y/N's POV)

"I have done what you have asked Mr.Joestar," I say while staring at Jotaro out of the cell." thank you Y/N now, Jotaro Come with me and don't even think about going back into that cell," Mr.Joestar said while walking away from me and Mr.Avdol followed him Shortly behind. 

   (TIME SKIP brought to you by your local Author )

While we were in the cafe Mr.Joestar started talking about DIO to Jotaro and holly but I don't know if he was really talking to her or just Jotaro.  Then I hear my name called It was Avdol nudging me so I open my eyes," yes?"  "do you think we should let Mr. Joestar Break a camera?" Avdol whispers to me so no one else could hear."let the old man do what he wants if he attracts attention that's on him," I respond closing my eyes once more and thinking.

Time Skip

We arrive at a house it looked like a modern Japanese home I ask Miss holly where my room will be which she asked me to call her seiko, Which I agreed to call her sinko instead of holly. While I stay in my room I play Clint Eastwood By Gorillaz. I decided I'm going to go explore and maybe go racing on your motorcycle so I go and put on an outfit. 

(I PICKED A OUTFIT I THOUGHT LOOKED GOOD ON EVERYBODY SO HERE U GO

(I PICKED A OUTFIT I THOUGHT LOOKED GOOD ON EVERYBODY SO HERE U GO. Caps were on and I don't feel like rewriting that.)

I say goodbye to Mr.Joestar and head out. "what can I do today."

(sorry it was short but ill make another chapter later today and drink water and stay hydrated also yes you do drive a motorcycle ill put what it looks like later she also wears a roller skates.)