Chapter 4

Y/N's pov

I get a case with the guitar and start heading to the Kujo residents. When I get home I put the case on my back and start heading towards the kitchen. To my surprise, the emo looking ass teen was there. I ignore him and get water and soda (any of your choice)  as I was walking out I feel someone grab my wrist. " Bitch, the fuck let go of my wrist," I say in a monotone voice as he starts letting it go. 

I finally get to the room I'll be staying in while I'm here. I set up my soda and water down and open the soda. I take a deep breath and take a sip while grabbing my guitar to play it. I start singing and playing it.

(this what you play because I like the way the guitar is and the guitar parts are pretty good.)

I start playing the guitar and getting in the mood and shut my eyes and singing. Without noticing Jotaro walks into my room and stands at the doorway taking alike to the music. 

Jotaro's POV

While sitting in my room I hear some music, "yare yare daze." I start walking out of the room to hear the music coming from the Their room. I open the door to see the h/c person playing the guitar while singing a song. I start tapping my foot to the beat Why the hell am I tapping my foot I shake it off and tap their shoulder they turn around and stop playing the guitar, "could you be quiet your so loud."

Y/N's pov 

When I hear what Jotaro said I let out a very quiet,"sorry," he lets out a grunt in response. Ok asshole I'm just trying to say sorry. "goodnight I'm going to head to bed so get out please," He just walks away without response. I go and take a shower and do my skin care routine, brush my teeth, and put on some Pajamas. Time to go to bed..... 

(A/N Hey readers umm I'm in class so ill be updating more on the weekends and try to update on week days soooo bye hope you like the story.)