Chapter 8- Noriaki Kakyoin

nobody's POV

As Y/N and Jotaro were walking there were fangirls behind them of course. But, something felt off to y/n they felt like somebody was staring at them. They glance at Jotaro who just looking straight ahead then look away and look at the fangirls who are only paying attention to him. They keep looking around and can't see anybody if anything girls and or boys were admiring both of them from a distance. When they get to the stairs Jotaro and y/n start falling down the stairs. "Jojo the branch!" Y/N yells at Jotaro to break his fall as their stand grips the railing and swings them to break their fall.  "Jojo are you ok!" "Jojo!" fangirls start screaming. As the fangirls are screaming a teenage boy in a green uniform helps Y/N. "thanks," Y/N says to the boy as he helps them off the floor he nods and then proceeds to give them a handkerchief. "take this and wrap it around your leg to help the bleeding." They just nod and proceed to wrap the handkerchief around their ankle. The teenage boy proceeds to do the same thing to Jotaro.  "Oi, what's your name," Y/N asks/yells at the boy. "Noriaki Kakyoin," he smiles and simply answers then starts walking off. "hey, thanks." Jotaro thanks Kakyion and Kakyion just starts walking off. (then the fangirls proceed to fangirl over him and ask each other who better Jotaro or kakyion but we ignore them.) "hey, Jojo we should head to the nurse's office to check up our cuts," Y/n suggested he just simply nodded without a word and they headed to the nurse's office.

Time skip😌 also just wanted to inform you for no reason I'm doing this in the rain so I'm more relaxed. 

When yall got to the nurse's office 2 boys were sitting in there acting like they were sick. "oh, well hi there I didn't see you, umm sit down and ill check up on you two after these silly boys," the nurse said as both of them sat down.  

After a couple of minutes, she started checking up on jotaros leg because Y/N said they can go last. Well, as she was checking up on jotaro Y/N's handkerchief falls off her leg. She quietly picks it up and sees some letters at the back ' Kujo Jotaro and Zeppeli Y/N, I will kill you today with my stand - Noriaki Kakyoin.' When they stand up they look at jotaro will a shadow covering their eyes and throws the handkerchief at jotaro. As he reads it he exclaims, "what the hell." he says that no other than Noriaki Kakyoin himself is on the windowsill. (Both of them don't see him yet it's just anime logic ok) Y/N glances at the nurse whose mouth has foam coming out of it and dangling a pen in front of the two boys.  "Hey, doctor what are you trying to do!?" one of the boys exclaims. "what does it look like I'm just shaking out the thermometer to reset it," she exclaims while waving the pen around with inc going everywhere. "that's not a thermometer you have in your hand." one of the boys exclaimed "yeah that's a pen," Another says as they both are hugging each other. "oh, cmon did you just say pen? You think I'm dumb does this look like a pen to you?" She exclaims still shaking the pen around in their faces. "Tell me something, just how stupid are you two boys?" she says," If you honestly think this thermometer I'm holding looks like a pen to you then maybe you need to take a closer look!" She yells while she jabs a boy's eye out with the pen.

(A/N I'm sorry this is still short and I've been taking a break but this is at least longer than usual.... soo yeah, hope yall like the story, and bye...)