25 - Darkness on the Edge of Town

Start from the beginning

"Don't even think it," Ursula said.

Delphinia's eyes glowed gold and the staff was thrown across the room, "And do you know I do with people who try to threaten me?" Delphinia asked.

"Now, now, ladies. Don't tear each other apart," The four women turned to see Rumpelstiltskin walking up to them, "I need you all in one piece... Or rather, four pieces. Hello, dearie, glad to see you made it," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Papa... What are you doing here? You did this?" Delphinia said.

"Guilty," Rumpelstiltskin said as he bowed.

"Someone wanna tell me why I left the sea for this?" Ursula asked.

"Papa, explain because I'm very quickly becoming very bored and that leads to being restless and that leads to killing," Delphinia said.

"Oh, yes. The reason for this little tete-a-tete-a-tete...A-tete...A-tete..." The four women glanced at each other before they looked back at him, "We all have something in common, apart from mutual distaste. We're villains. And it's time villains got their happy endings," Rumpelstiltskin said.

End of Flashback

Storybrooke...

Killian and Amy were in their kitchen as Amy was cooking them breakfast as Killian made Calla a bottle of juice. Calla smiled and drunk her juice as Killian walked up behind Amy and hugged her from behind, both of them smiled.

Regina led Henry to the school bus as Amy and Killian drove Calla to school.

At school, Mary Margaret was teaching her class again, she at a bird on her finger, "Now, who can tell me what the study of birds is called?" Henry raised his hand, "Henry," Mary Margaret said.

"Ornithology?" Henry said.

"Very good," Mary Margaret said.

At the Mayor's Office, Regina unpacked her stuff, she burnt the bird picture of Mary Margaret's and smiled before bringing out her phone, and typing.

At the Charming's family loft, Emma looked at her phone and smiled.

Regina Mills
Burnt your mom's bird picture, don't think she'd want it back do you? Lunch?

Alana stood beside Emma as she looked at Granny who was going to look after Leo. The twins said goodbye to them both before they left and met up with Neal by the yellow bug. 

Neal gave them both a cup of coffee, Neal and Alana kissed as the three of them walked down the street to the library where Amy pulled up and Belle was unlocking the door. Amy and Killian kissed before he got out of the car, Amy waved to everyone before she drove off.

Alana and Emma said goodbye to Killian, Neal and Belle and they walked away to the station.

Amy pulled up at the hospital, she got out of her car and walked into the hospital then Dr Whale walked up to her handing her a clipboard, "We've got Leroy in... Again," Dr Whale said.

"Same reason as last time?" He nodded, "Alright, I'll check it out," Amy said, he nodded and walked away as Amy walked into a room labelled Dr Jones.

Inside the library, Neal, Killian and Belle were trying to figure out how to release the fairies from the sorcerer's hat.

Killian knocked over the bulletin board out of anger and Neal and Belle looked over at him, "Well, I see you still have your temper," Belle said.