There was a collective booing from the girls in the crowd, but it quickly stopped when Connie resumed his speech.

"REINER, HOWEVER, WILL BE STRIPPING FOR YOU!" Connie slapped Reiner on the back, and the drunk boy just grinned, as the crowd cheered him on.

Reiner stood up, and wobbled a little as he made his way over to the pool.

Sasha clung to your arm, and started laughing hysterically. "I told you I could get him to strip!"

"Hey, you wouldn't have been able to without my help!"

The two of you turned around to see Jean standing behind you, still smiling like a handsome drunk idiot.

You couldn't help it. The feeling of guilt that washed over you as his eyes met yours. The memory of what you had just done not even 15 minutes ago, played through your mind.

You forced it down. You weren't dating Jean. Neither of you had even confessed any feelings yet. The two of you were just flirting right? And plus, you were free to have sex with who ever you wanted. And so was Jean. Until the two of you were official, you were allowed to do whatever the hell you wanted.

You returned his smile, and allowed him to sling an arm around your shoulder.

"Didn't know you were so strong, Jeany boy" you teased, as the three of you turned to watch Reiner continue stumbling to the pool's edge.

"I know, I'm pretty amazing right" he said jokingly as he looked down at you.

"Pffft" you shoved him a little, but he just laughed, and wrapped his arm around you again.

"I am kinda sad that you won, though. Now I don't get to see your cute ass". You slithered a hand around Jean back and gently grabbed at his butt, causing the boy to jump in surprise.

"HEY! My butt is not cute, okay?" he protested. Then he leaned down to your ear, "And if you wanted to see it all you had to do was ask".

The two of you just laughed, and your attention was brought back to Reiner when the crowd started to chant his name.

Everyone watched as Reiner lifted his arms, and pulled his shirt over his head. His back was to you, and you had to admit, his body was just as nice you remembered. Reiner threw his shirt off to the side, and moved his hands down to his shoes, which he tugged off one by one. Next he moved onto his pants, pulling the sweatpants down to his ankles before kicking them off to the side as well.

Reiner was left in just his boxers, and the people around him were shouting at him to take them off. Finally, Reiners thumbs hooked inside the waist band of his underwear, and he tugged the material down. The only thing you could see was his white ass cheeks.

A few of the girls gasped on the other side of the pool, and stared wide eyed at Reiner's front. Everyone else was cheering Reiner on, and some people were whistling.

"FUCK YES, YMIR OWES US 50 BUCKS!" you heard Connie shout, and you turned around to see him and Sasha high five.

You turned back around, and Reiner had still not jumped into the pool.

"Reiner, you're supposed to jump in now!" Jean laughed.

"Hey Reiner! Stop clenching your ass cheeks!" you shouted. At this, Jean nearly fell over with laughter, but you managed to keep him standing with your arm around him. Reiner turned around to give you a snarky remark, but you didn't hear what he said.

No wonder the girls on the other side of the pool were speechless.

That would hurt...

Jean noticed what you were staring at, and his expression darkened a little bit, but you didn't notice.