Chapter 4

A few hours before late at night, after a continuous failure of the wedding rehearsal due to his unearthed mistakes, however, Victor, sadly standing on the bricks of the small bridge that leads to the front gate of the village, he really knew for all that his wedding would not take place until tomorrow, although, Pastor Galswells was right, this young man better learn to be an attentive groom against clumsiness and urgently learn wedding vows without elaboration, he knew every now and then since he ruined rehearsals because of his nervousness and cowardly fear, as had been the case a few years ago since his childhood, on the contrary, these unbearable nervous things have not yet disappeared from his body and head, to which they react to him, but they more or less gradually appear in him at once, depending on awkwardness and cowardice.

Instead of these cowards, notably Victor pulled out of his pocket a small branch with beautiful, tiny flowers holding them with his right hand, staring intently at them since Victoria gave it to him a few hours earlier after their first unnoticed meeting while he was playing the piano. Victor frowned and sighed deeply doubtfully.

"Oh, Victoria." He spoke sadly to himself. "She must think I'm such a fool." He was distracted not to look at the flowers so as not to guess from the recent notion of Victoria, and neatly leaned in front of the bricks of the bridge, but it was firmly held by his hand. He quietly tilted his head down over the icy river, quickly closing his eyes in failure. "This day couldn't get any worse." he said softly.

He stands quietly on the bridge. Until he suddenly heard the loud voice of a town crier near the village with the entrance gate open, he began to announce the news of Victor, as always, but loudly rang his bell, which allows Victor to close his ears, because he is not used to doing so, only town crier shouting around inside a small town in half a second.

"Hear ye, hear ye! Rehearsal in ruins as Van Dort boy causes chaos!" Announced Town Crier.

Victor evasively did not want to listen to this delusional news, quickly put the flowers back in his pocket, irritably got up, got out of here from the bridge, and all as soon as possible headed for the dark, gloomy forbidden forest, near the church. Despite the announcement of Town Crier's what he was shouting all the time which resounds among under the small village and the distant dark forests.

"Fishy fiancé could be canned! Everglots all fired up as Van Dort disaster ruins rehearsal!"

It would seem that when the voice of the town crier finally subsided from the nearest distant village under a quiet forest, immediately Victor himself went under the deciduous forest with moonbeam which he tried to remember best to learn to vows in his head without difficulty after which it was then out of his intentions.

"It really shouldn't be all that difficult." He himself spoke for explanations. "It's just a few simple vows." He certainly moved his hands as if rehearsing in a musical theater to try to read the vows in his head every time, he began recitatively. "With this hand, I will take your wine." But he kind of guessed that those words weren't the ones from the vows, because it's not good to agree for a boy to spend all the time learning for the wedding vows until tomorrow's wedding. He was wrongly upset. "No." He said unhappily.

Half a minute later he was walking further into the woods, so once again learning the vow with almost easy solutions avoiding the difficulties.

"With this hand......I will cup your..." Then he immediately guessed when he said something wrong while learning vows, looked at his hand in front of his chest when he was imagining that he would accidentally take something from Victoria, and finally he came to his senses from stupidity. "Oh, goodness, no."

For half a second he was constantly walking into the woods, when he soon stood around twisted dry trees without leaves, and permanent old graves with tied roots of trees. Victor once again has the last chance of learning for the condition of vows.