BOOK REVIEW.

Title: STORM AND SILENCE
Author: RobThier
Genre: Romance, Adventure, Historical fiction

This is a series of 6 books that is set in the year 1839, London. It revolves around a nineteen year old feminist suffragette- Miss Lillian Linton (alias, Lilly) who is a bold and fearless girl that wants her freedom- not exactly an ideal trait of a well bred young lady in the 19th century. But Lilly's not the one to play by the rules, and that is what makes this story move forward when she's employed by a wealthy and powerful business magnate, who let's no one get in his way and to quote Lilly, is a 'cold-hearted, manipulative and a chauvinist son of a bachelor'. Well nevertheless, things move forward and they include action packed adventures in exotic regions filled with romantic tensions between the two leads and all these six books get over in no time with the reader left begging for more.

The plots, the characters, the side stories and the setting is described in a commendable way and is also historically accurate. The vocabulary, grammar and the language is so novel, with a glossary and even general plot related facts present at the end of each chapter, that you end up learning more from it than you've ever done in school, that is, because the attention paid over there was comparatively much less as those lectures weren't as humorous and interesting as this book.

Other than that, seeing how all the books are published into hard copies and have received so much recognition, it is needless to say that it is a must read for every bookworm who is a sucker for romance novels out there. 

And after reading it ample number of times, I'm still not contented enough and I'm sure so is every other reader of this book. And if you were confused about reading it or not wondering if it's overrated, you've got your answer now.

Signing off,

The writersisters.