"I couldn't sleep, so thought of working a little." I nod but he needs to take care of his health too.

"Yeah, I can see that. Dark circles under your eyes." He giggles loudly.

"Off to the hospital?" He asked when he checked me out from head to toe.

"Yeah, I wonder if Jimin's condition got better."

"You guys can relax, I guess." I frown at Jin's sudden statement.

"Why?"

"Because I fired Mr.Lee. I can't keep someone like him under my roof. Who knows what he might do later on.." I smiled because Jin was concerned about his company and his workers.

I kneeled and kiss his cheeks, his cheeks grow red as he blushed while staring at me.

"I'm so happy to hear that, honey." Jin gently stroke my cheeks and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Be careful on your way." I nod and bid farewell for now.

.

.

As soon as the lift opened, I stepped out and asked the nurse who was in charge about Jimin's cabin. But the strange thing was, I haven't seen Yoongi-hyung anywhere. Instead of seeing Yoongi-Hyung waiting outside, I saw Jeongguk who was staring at the window with pure sadness.

"Jeongguk? " He looked up and quickly bowed. I glanced at the window where I can see Jimin on the bed, peacefully breathing and someone was holding his hand.

"Where's Yoongi-hyung?" Jeongguk points at the room.

"They let Yoongi-hyung in this morning when I came. They are only allowing one person in there now." Jeongguk explains, still staring at the window.

"Oh,Yoongi-hyung needs to see him more than anyone else. I hope he doesn't ruin his health while looking after Jimin." Jeongguk nods while sighing.

"I'll go now. I will see you at the studio?" I nod and ruffle his hair, he giggled before walking off. I turned my attention to the window again and sighed.

.

.

Two days later

Third pov :

Two days have passed but there's no sign of Jimin waking up. His health gotten better and they removed the tubes, leaving him in only bandages which were covering his bruises.

Yoongi looks like a mess by now. Dark circles under his eyes for not sleeping for days, hair messy and the tired look on his face was unbearable. Whenever anyone comes to tell him to go home for few hours, he refuses or ignores the whole conversation.

He has only one thing in his mouth...

What if Jimin wakes up?

Namjoon and Hoseok tried to send him home but still, he stuck to his own words and stayed there. Now, it was getting out of hand because Yoongi's health is also important but he is neglecting his health over Jimin.  Everyone understands that he has to stay beside Jimin because who knows what kind of news he will hear soon or later.

Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung volunteered to take shifts to stay while Yoongi gets enough rest. But Yoongi refuses them all and he told everyone that he can't leave Jimin in this state.

The company called Yoongi about his condition and Jimin's. The boss also visited them and he told Yoongi to get some rest and listen to his friends but he politely refuses it too. In short, no one was able to convince Yoongi to go home.

And about Hyun-suk, the court has found enough evidence and proves to make a decent choice and the witness who was his previous partner helped them to fight the case. Well, the judge didn't disappoint them as he declared that Hyun-suk must serve the prison for 5 years with labor. Seokjin also fired him and the Secretary who worked under him from the company. Creating new places for the newcomers in his company, so that the company is a safe place for everyone.

"Now, what should we do?" Namjoon asks the two sitting in front of them. Both of them were deep into their thoughts as they nod slightly to Namjoon's question.

"Isn't there anyone who can...you know make him? Or force him?"Jeongguk asks casually because he doesn't know anyone besides the studio and some others related to it.

"That's not easy as we think." Suddenly Taehyung slammed his hands on the table and grinned at both of them.

"I know just the one!" Namjoon and Jeongguk frown and the confused look appeared on both of their faces.

"Who?"

"Who are you talking about, Tae? " Namjoon asks but now Taehyung's grin wides.

"Oh, you know him very well, my dear friend!"

He will be the best guy to make Yoongi-Hyung from a tiger to a kitten!

•  •  •

Who do you think it is?  😏

Let's see who gets it right 😆