01: Life: The Biggest Troll

Ashley

I couldn't freaking believe it! Jasmine, Troian and I were all finally going to the Coachella for my 18th birthday, and I was looking forward to spending each day with them as if it were my last.

Jasmine and Troian have known each other since they were about six, but I met them one night at a concert about four years ago, and we were inseparable ever since. It seemed that the older we got, the more we needed each other, as sisters would.

"ASH!" Jasmine bolted into the room I was in, Troian following right after her. What in the world?

"Don't try and run to Ashley now; take this äss-whoopin' like a man!" Troian was giggling while trying to keep a straight face, making a rather constipated one instead. I laughed out loud as Jasmine scurried behind me, grabbing onto my sides to use me as a shield.

"Jas," I squirmed, "you're tickling me! Stop!"

"Tell Troy to leave me alone, then! I didn't do anything!" Troian had a sandal in her hand, ready to pop Jasmine with it, I assumed.

"Lies," Troian hissed playfully, "you hid my favorite pair of underwear from me! Revenge with rain upon you from this shoe! C'mere!"

At this point, tears were welling up in my eyes from laughing so hard. "Please," I tried to move Jasmine's hands. I began to think that she was doing it on purpose!

"Okay, okay; fine." Jasmine moved, only to be hit with the shoe Troian was holding.

"Ow!"

"Oh, cut it out!" Troy flopped on the bed, "I didn't even hit you that hard." After I recovered from the horrid tickling, I spoke. "Do you guys have everything packed?"

They agreed, and we made our way to our car. I was more than excited about this trip; there was gonna be so much scenery to capture with my camera. I was into photography, and I felt that there would be great opportunities for my upcoming career.

I hope that it was everything that America wasn't; endless amount of tropical possibilities that I couldn't wait to discover.

.

"ASHLEY! DO YOU HEAR ME?" I flinched and whirled my head around to see my mom looking at me carefully. I looked to see Troian and Jasmine walking through the gates after saying goodbye to their families.

"JAZZ TAKE ME WITH YOU WHAT THE HËLL MAN." Jordyn whined and hugged her one last time. "Make sure you get knocked up by a mop head, okay?"

"Jordyn Marie!" Her mom slapped the back of Jordyn's head. I giggled, only to turn back around and face my mom.

"Sorry..." I looked back at my mom.

"Ashley, you listen to me now. Are you sure about this? I mean, this is a whole year away from us!" She searched my eyes for any uncertainty. "You know you don't have to go."

Unfortunately, she didn't find anything in front of her except a daughter that was itching to go see another part of the globe.

"Mom, it's just something I gotta do." She nodded, tears welling up, and I had to refrain from rolling my eyes. "Mom. Mom don't cry. Mom I thought we went over this mom I'll be back okay?" I kissed her salty cheeks and chuckled.

We hugged and without another word, I stepped through the gates that would lead me closer to what I wanted.

Author's note: Hey there! I hope any readers come to enjoy this book ((even though this is the first chapter, not to mentioning it's super short and simple)).

I was inspired to write this book because first off, I'm a huge Gambino fan. He's my favorite artist, and I fangirl about him just about all the time, blah blah blah. Anyway, I know so much about him that I thought it wouldn't be hard to write a fan-fiction about him.

Please, if there is anyone out there actually reading my book, let me know how you feel about it, negative or positive comments. I think feedback will motivate me to keep going.

Thank you,
fulltime-intr0vert ♡