𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

TW: Slight NSFW, mentions of drugs.
————-

George POV.

Great another party.

I was standing in my room in front of my closet and I have no idea what im gonna wear until I saw this black skirt. I grabbed the skirt and got a dark red shirt out of my closet. I got my black heels and stood in front of the mirror.

This will do.

Once I was dressed up I quickly ran into the bathroom to do my eyeliner and mascara. I grabbed the necklace Wilbur gave me once I finished my makeup and left my room.

"Hey George do you still have that sweater of mine?" Dream said who walked out of his room. He looked me up and down before opening his mouth again.

"Holy shit, you look fucking hot."

I felt my face getting red and grabbed his hand and pulled him into my room. I walked over to my closet and grabbed his sweater.

"Here you go Pissbaby" I said with an smirk already walking towards my door to leave.

A hand pulled my back so I was now facing Dream. My cheeks got even redder when I realised how close we were.

"Stop calling me Pissbaby." Dream whispered.

"Or what? Pissbaby."

He pulled me closer, our lips meeting. I immediately melted into the touch. I let out a quiet moan when his lips moved to my neck leaving marks all over it.

He pulled away and left the room without saying another word.

This party is gonna be interesting.

~~

"You ready losers?" Quackity said.

We were standing in front of the house were the party was. We were able the hear the screaming and music coming from inside the house.

I nodded at Quackity and looked at Dream who did the same.

"I need to speak with someone, do you think you guys would be okay?" Quackity said while holding up a bag with probably cocaïne.

I rolled my eyes but nodded anyway.
Quackity opened the door and we walked inside the house. The music was so loud it started hurting my ears and we were in here for not even a minute. I looked to my left to see that Quackity already left.

"I need a drink" I screamed to Dream, scared he wouldn't be able to hear me because of the music. He nodded and grabbed my hand.

We walked into the kitchen and saw a few other people I never saw before. I walked over to the table and grabbed a drink.

I realised Dream wasn't holding my hand anymore when I saw him talking with that guy with black hair. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I immediately grabbed another drink when I finished the other one.

I knew that guy was flirting with him and it annoyed the fuck out of me. I was to drunk to realise I was walking towards them.

"Hi dream!"

"Oh hi Geo-"

I cut him off with a kiss, he slowly melted into my touch forgetting about the boy who was standing next to me. I pulled away when I saw the boy walking away.

"Jealous much?" He said with an smirk

I scoffed and walked over to the table grabbing another drink.

"Yeah right, just wanted to kiss someone hot."

"AYOO FUCKERS WE ARE HEREEEE" A voice from a other room said.

———————————

Jealous George is bold ;)

Ayo enjoy the two new chapters :)

I LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AAAA

Art: @ JLemongrass on Twitteeeer
~ S