𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

George POV

"SAPNAP OPEN THE FUCK UP" I screamed banging on the door.

"Please."

Tears started rolling down from my cheeks onto the carpet of the hallway. My back was leaning against the dorm room.

"What the fuck is going on George" Wilbur said who opened the door with a mad face, his expression immediatly changed when he saw my red eyes.

"Oh my god, whats wrong George?" Wilbur said closing the door behind him sitting next to me.

"I can't do this any longer."

"What George??"

"I can't be with Dream anymore."

Wilburs eyes wided and he pulled me into a hug. After a while he pulled away and wiped the tears from my eyes. We heard people coming around the corner, Wilbur immediatly looked to see who it was.

"Broo this was amazing" Sapnap said who walked around the corner. He was holding hands with Karl but ran towards me when he saw me on the ground.

"George, whats going on?"

"Go away Sapnap, I needed you and you weren't there. AGAIN." I got of the ground and grabbed Wilburs hand, we walked away without saying another word.

*timeskip*

We walked into my room completely ignoring Dream who was following us. I closed the door behind me and walked over to sit on the front of my bed.

"George, tell me what happened." Wilbur said. He sat down next to me on the bed and looked at me.

"I feel like i'm a toy of him, he just gets me everytimes he wants me. I don't want to live like this Wilbur. He just keeps hurting me and hurting me, and i'm done." I said.

"Hey, its okay calm down. If you thinks that for the best then it is okay." He gave me weak smile.

I nodded and gave him a hug.

Dream POV.

"Dream." A soft voice said.

"Come in!"

"We need to talk" George said as he walked into my room. I looked at him and nodded. He walked over and sat in my chair.

"I don't think I can do this Dream"

"You can't do what George?"

George looked at the ground but said nothing.

"What George?" I said louder then before.

"I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

What?..

He left the room without a word, tears falling on the ground. I feel like someone just ripped my heart out of my chest and smashed it, but that someone was George.

Why would he do this?..

Tears starting escaping for my eyes, falling down on the carpet in my room.

My mom was right, love isn't real.

*flashback*

"Mom! I think im in love!" I said running down the stairs walking into the living room. I looked at my mom who was sitting in a chair reading a book.

"Look! She is pretty right!" I said showing her a picture on my phone. My mom looked up and scoffed.

"Love is not real darling, look at ur dad. He just left us." My mom said closing her book and walking to the kitchen. I followed her into the room.

"But mom I have this feeling its gonna be okay!" I said.

"You don't understand everybody acts like they care and then they are just gonna leave like nothing ever happened." My mom said grabbing a bottle of wine.

"Love isn't real darling, remember im just protecting you. Okay sweetie?"

I nodded and walked out of the room.

-------------------------------------------

ɪᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱʜɪᴛᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ :)

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ 1,9ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ <3 ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪꜰ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛᴡ'ꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ɪ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ!

~ S