Chapter Twenty-five: The Final Battle Part 2

Começar do início

Nirmala walks up and looks at Kara's wounds, "I can heal it, but it will take time." Nirmala said.

Kion perks his ears up and hears a roar, "Sound like Ajax needs my help, I got to go." he said.

"Go get him tiger." Rani said.

"I'm not a tiger" Kion said.

To Ajax

Nemesis falls hard to the ground and immediately gets back up, Ajax stomps closer with a stern face.

"Why, you're harming your own son." Nemesis yelled.

"You harmed your mother, of all the things you've done, that's the worst one." Ajax said than he roars at Nemesis again pushing him back, Nemesis puts his paw to the ground slowing his drag, than he pull out the orb expecting Ajax to roar.

"Yeah, nice try, I know how that works son." Ajax said.

"I'm not your son." Nemesis said.

"Than that will make it easier.

Kion shows up by Ajax, "About time." Ajax said.

"Two against one Nemesis, give it up." Kion ordered.

Nemesis starts walking closer to them, Bunga runs up Nemesis, he uses the orb to throw him to a tree as hard as he can, he'll be alright, he's just hurt a little but no broken bones.

"You get him on the left, I get him on the right." Kion said.

"Deal" Ajax said

Kion roars on the right side of Nemesis, he uses the orb to absorb the roar, Ajax roar on the left and hits him directly and he falls down and drops the orb and releases Kion's roar into the sky, Kion starts running up to try and grab the orb but Nemesis picks it back up and roars at Kion and he is flown into the air, than he turns to s black smoke and goes behind Ajax and turns back into himself, and roars and he goes into the sky.

"Is that all you got?" Nemesis yelled.

"Well your plan failed." Ajax said.

"Nearly worked, have something better?" Kion asked.

"Kill him, take the orb, than upset Kara is the best I have." Ajax said.

"As long as he has that orb he is too powerful." Kion said.

Nemesis roars at both Kion and Ajax, Kion roars to form a shield, Nemesis keeps roaring and the shield begins to crack, Ajax sees this as an opportunity and runs behind Nemesis, Kion's sheild breaks, Kion dodges, Ajax pounces on Nemesis, "Give it up." Ajax yelled.

Kion runs up and does the same thing, Nemesis is pinned to the ground but finds a weakness point, he first gets Ajax off of him by throwing him, than throws Kion, than Kion roars and hits Nemesis directly, and he fall back, Nemesis roars at Kion pushing him back, suddenly lightning starts striking around Nemesis, Kion looks at Ajax.

"Don't look at me." Ajax said.

a roar is heard from a distance, wind blows and Nemesis is pushes back to a boulder so fast it breaks into many pieces, Vitani drops down to the ground.

"Vitani, I told you to stay at the Pridelands." Kion yelled.

"Revenge doesn't rest, and I know his plan." Vitani said than turns around at looks forward.

Nemesis gets out of all the broken rocks, "Finally a challenge, "bring it on." Nemesis yelled.

Vitani walks closer to Nemesis as she roar at him and he is flown into the air, Fuli runs up to Kion, "Is he gone?" Fuli asked.