Chapter Twenty-five: The Final Battle Part 2

En başından başla

"There are black clouds coming to the tree." Rawr said.

Max pops his head up, "What?, is it floating down?" Max asked.

"Yeah, it is." Rawr said.

"Get the cubs out of here, now." Max ordered

"What, why?" Kara asked

before anything else, the clouds entered the tree, "What going on?" Amala asked.

Clawdia stands in front of them, "It's going to be okay, stay behind me." Clawdia said.

Rawr imeditliy backs away away from the clouds, Kara watch is it begins to disappear, Nemesis walks out of the clouds smiling evilly, Kara takes a good look at him, "Nemesis?"

Nemesis roars at Max pushing him into Clawdia revealing the cubs, Azaad stands up, "You stay away from them." he ordered.

"If you wish cheetah." Nemesis said walking closer to them.

Suddenly, Kion and the others enter the tree, "Nemesis, this is the end of the road." Kion said.

Nemesis turns around takes out the orbs puts it up into the air it turns white, Kion and the others gets pushed to the wall, he also uses the orb to trap them against it, Azaad runs up behind him, he manages to swipe at him, Nemesis turns around and uses the orb to push back Azaad to the wall and traps him.

"Azaad." Fuli yelled.

Nemesis starts to walk to the cubs, Amala stands in front of Zaza with a stern face, "Leave her alone." she yelled.

"Nemesis." Kara said

Nemesis stops on his track to turns to Kara, "Mother?" he said

Kara walks closer to Nemesis, "It time to end this, this is wrong, you're hurting others for your own good and that's hurting me." Kara begins to cry.

"Kara don't" Ajax yelled.

"Nemesis begins starts going into tears, "Mother, I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you, I just wanted to cure this world." Nemesis said.

Kion tries to escape and got his paw free, the rest he was unsuccessful, but the paw that was free he notices was close to Ajax, he struggles to move it a little and manages to put it on Ajax's shoulder, a mark appears on his shoulder as he looks at it, Kion looks at Ajax directly in the face, "I give you the roar, if Kara's plan fails, I'm going to need your help." Kion said.

Kara walks closer to Nemesis, "We can fix it together son, but this isn't the right way." Kara said.

Nemesis looks down at the ground and tears drop down to the ground, "Mom I."

"It's okay son, come here." Kara comes in for a hug, "It's going to be okay." she said.

Karen suddenly feels sharp pain on her back, Nemesis disappears and than reappears behind her revealing him hurting her, and his tears still runs down his face, he turns Kara around and digs his claws in her chest, Kara realized he was tricking her but his tears were real.

"NO" Ajax yelled.

"Nemesis, why?" Kara cried

"I'm sorry mother, I'm truly am, but I have to cure this world and you'll just stand in the way."

Kara breaths in, coughs and falls to the ground, Max perks his face up weakly, "Kara" he whispered.

"Hey Nemesis." Ajax yelled.

Nemesis turns around to suddenly see Ajax roar at him knocking him out of the tree, Ajax escapes Nemesis' trap and frees the others and then runs out of the tree, Rani and Kion runs to Kara, "It's looks bad." Kion said.