shit, why did you asked him?

"you don't need to answer mommy if you don't want to" I said and continue to scrub his body.

"many, when me o eisha bad. No eat and go dawk woom" he said and then I smiled.

"thank you for telling mommy, you are such a brave boyy" I said then finish his bath. I put him in his clothes and then Keisha and Tsukishima went inside the room.

Keith's and Keisha's outfit:

"how's my little princess?" I asked and picked Keisha up and do a little spin

"how's my little princess?" I asked and picked Keisha up and do a little spin. She giggled.

"ready to go to uncle Shirabu?" I asked then she nodded. I saw Tsukishima picked Keith up and then we went downstairs and go to Shirabu's clinic.

*Timeskip*

We arrived at the clinic, we go straight to his office. Without a knock, I opened the door and saw Riya sitting on his desk and Shirabu sitting on his chair...KISSING

I quickly covered the twins' eyes and then shouted "SHIRABU". I heard Riya released a little squealed and then I glare at them and Shirabu gulp.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" he asked as he stood up.

"I'm here for the twins' check-up, and you... What are YOU two doing?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"they eating" I heard Keisha said and then Tsukishima and I stifled but Riya cleared her throat.

"Y/N!" she said and then hugged me. "how are you?" she said and then I smiled.

"good, how are you?" I said then she showed me her hand with a RING.

"ok what the actual fuck, to whom are you engaged?" I asked then she pointed to Shirabu.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I shouted and then I heard Keith whimpered. "sorry" I mumbled.

I glared at Shirabu then he gulped again and pointed at the chair. "take a sit" he said. We sat on the couch, the twins between me and Tsukishima, and Riya sat on the chair beside Shirabu.

"they were kidnapped b-"

"WHAT?" they cut me off then I glared at them.

"they were kidnapped by Kiara and Maddie and then I want you to check them if there are other injuries" I said and then Shirabu nodded and stood up, walked towards us.

"Hi, how are you feeling?" he asked Keisha who responded by a smile.

"I good" she said and looked at Keith "but eith no" she added and Shirabu nodded. Shirabu asked some questions and examine their body. Keith and Keisha fell asleep in my and Tsukishima's arms.

"they are physically ok, except for Keith. I'll give you a cream to remove his scars around his body" he said and I nodded. "they will be experiencing PTSD, especially for Keith, it will be difficult for him because he already has separation anxiety and it may trigger even more" he added. I kissed Keith's forehead and brushed his hair.

"For Keisha, she might also have PTSD in the future because she witnesses Kiara and Maddie doing something bad to Keith" he said and I nodded.

"That's all" he said and I raised my eyebrow. "our wedding is next month, be there or I'll break your bones" he threatens then I frowned.

"whatever" I said and stood up, we were about to leave but Shirabu stopped us.

"what? Where's my payment?" he said and then I looked at him and smirked.

"I forgot my wallet, bye" I said and left his room.

"You didn't forget your wallet" Tsukishima said and I hushed him.

"I'm too lazy to pay" I said then we go to our car and go to the mall.

........................................................................

I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO CLICK PUBLISH AHAHAHAHAH