twenty-eight >>> ritual battle: part II

Start from the beginning

I look back and find myself looking at the guy who chased me under here beginning to fight Roan. My lips stay separated as I watch the two fight. I look away for a second and I could barely see Gaia watching from above. When I look back I see Roan elbow the guy hard and then drive his sword through his chest. I bite my lip as Roan bends and tears the necklace from his neck. He holds it up to Gaia and shouts who's clan he took before turning and taking off. 

At that point I quickly turn in the spot I am and crawl out. But before I'm fully out I look around not finding anyway. I nod at this fact and crawl out fully getting up on my feet, gripping my sword tightly then taking off finding myself in the area we all were "training". Here I slow down, taking foot by foot making sure to look everywhere. Behind me, in front, side from side, above me, every where I possibly could. And before long when I realize no ones really here I go to the fire and set my sword down for a moment placing my hands over the fire feeling extremely cold. But it doesn't last long.

"You were smart to come back here and hide, but not smart enough," a voice spoke causing me to quickly grab my sword and turn. There my eyes are met with Luna's. "I hope Lexa trained you well or I'll just make this fast for her sake."

"Lexa trained me just fine," I respond, standing up straight.  "Why do you look at me like you do Clarke and them? I tried to help you-"

"Help? Sure you did Y/N but you're just like them deep down," Luna spoke cutting me off but I shake my head.

"I want change Luna. We shouldn't even be doing this in the first place, we should all be sharing the bunker." A chuckle escapes the girl's lips as she slowly starts walking toward me.

"This is just the way it is. Skaikru taught me that people are cruel and violent and selfish to the core."

"Not all of us are like that Luna." I slowly walk towards her too.

"And yet here you are fighting, killing for your own clan-" she pauses and rises up her spear aiming it at me swiftly going at me. Quickly I place my sword in the way and lift her spear. It lifts and she pulls back before swinging it around. I dodge as she comes for me again feeling the end cut my arm. A barely audible yelp escapes me lips but I keep going, blocking the end of the spear and pushing her back. I run to the side glancing briefly to my arm seeing blood drop down, but just as fast as I look at it I look back up to Luna as she comes at me swinging the spear. I hold out my sword digging it. We go back and forth with this before she hits my stomach with the rounded end of the spear and then kicks me harshly. I fall back and hit the ground.

Once I land my eyes look up at the ceiling and I notice something. I go to sit up reaching over hearing Luna say, "Yu gonplei ste oden."

"Like hell it is," I respond back feeling a bit like Octavia there, grabbing a hold of sand and glancing to Luna. I quickly throw it at the girl causing her to shout of pain and turn her head. I get to my feet and swing my sword to the rope to my right causing a bunch of pipes to fall from the ceiling landing on the girl, but when they fall I don't stay long. I back up a bit and then turn around taking off down the back alley and swiftly taking a left.

Somehow I manage to get into a building. I get in and shut the door, then quickly walk over to the bed. I drop my sword on the bed and rip the bedding when I hear the door. Quickly I grab my sword and hold it out pointing at the person. He holds up his hands with his staff in his right.

"My name's Ilian. I'm a friend of Octavai's," he says. I clench my jaw keeping my sword out and pointed at him. "I don't want to kill you."