five >>> what we can

"You and Clarke were going at it," Indra speaks low

"You and Clarke were going at it," Indra speaks low. I clench my jaw and shrug my shoulders.

"Like you haven't gone at it with somebody?" I say, continuing to walk with the warrior. And I could have swore I heard the grounder snicker, but I keep my eyes ahead.

"We all have, but I heard what you said- If Heda hears-"

"She won't," I said, cutting the grounder off. I shake my head in the process clenching my jaw. And before we can make it to the throne room Indra grabs my arm stopping me. I turn slightly locking our eyes.

"I have the power to ruin you and Heda's relationship," Indra says, her eyes looking back and forth between mine. "I do not wish to do so, but when it comes to my commander I am obligated to do what I can to protect her."

"I respect that Indra. Ba Ai wish nou gon bash op Heda. O na Ai ever (But I wish not to harm the commander. Nor will I ever)." Indra barely smirks but quickly hides it looking away and looking to the doors of the throne room.

"Then we're in an understanding." I nod my head at the warrior as she backs up and walks to the door. I follow as she opens it, stepping to the side. I nod once again at her and walk in finding numerous of dead bodies in the room with Lexa and Nik at the throne speaking. But when my eyes meet Lexa's, she stops talking and hesitates there a moment before looking back to Nik. They speak few words before Nik turns on his heels and walks towards me and past. I let my eyes linger on the bodies waiting till I hear the doors shut till I turn and look to Lexa.

"These the people who were killed during A.L.I.E's control?" I question, my eyes slowly locking with Lexa's. She puts her arms behind her back nodding, looking around with a sad expression across her face.

"Unfortunately yes," Lexa responds. I nod looking around again until my eyes land on
Titus.

"Titus is dead?" I ask almost shocked quickly looking back to Lexa. Lexa nods and steps down from the throne walking closer to me. I studied her face as she dropped her head looking away from the bodies. She stopped a foot away from me and picked up her head locking her eyes. "Lexa I'm sorry-"

"Don't be," she said stopping me. I bite my lip watching her eyes look back and forth between mine. "He died protecting me."

"He would do anything for you..." I gently look away from the girl feeling her hand on my arm.

"The dead are dead...How are you feeling?" I look back to the girl and tilt my head. Her statement is a little shocking. The dead are dead. I wonder if she was saying that when I was dead? "Y/N?"

"Hm? I feel fine," I respond giving her a small smile. I look away from her eyes and to the bodies. "Why are they in here?"

"We wanted to see who we've lost- Y/N are you sure you're okay?" I look back to Lexa and look into her green eyes. Slowly I look back and forth between her eyes feeling her hand take a hold of mine. Gently I glance down and look at our hands. I clench my jaw and nod my head looking back up.