fourteen >>> info

"You two are getting married?" Octavia asks as we walk through the woods

"You two are getting married?" Octavia asks as we walk through the woods. I turn my head and look to her. She glances towards me and locks our eyes briefly before looking away with a smile inching to her lips. I bite my lip smirking while nodding my head.

"I take it Indra told you," I say shaking my head with a small smile on my lips. And out of the corner of my eye I see Octavia nod her head.

"Yep. Wish you would have told me but either way I'm happy for you two."

I drop my head and nod. "You know I would have. Indra and I have... have an odd relationship. I think she's exited," I chuckle hearing Octavia follow. I pick up my head from the ground and look to her as we continue walking.

"She seems exited even if she doesn't look the part." I nod and tear my eyes away from the Blake sister as we near Arkadia gates. We approach some what slow but when I hear shouts and the gates open I knew we were good until I saw Clarke rushing towards us. She stops at the gate line and looks back and forth between us.

"You two aren't affecting are you?" Clarke questions looking back and forth between us. I glance to Octavia and see her shake her head no. I look back to Clarke and shake my head as well. Clarke nods and motions for us to follow her. Octavia goes first and I follow suit passing many of Skaikru. But I don't bother looking at anybody as we get into the Ark and head down some hallways.

"What's going on Clarke?" I ask, as we round a corner.

"The radiation is already here," she responds causing my eyes to go wide. "Nyko showed up with some of Trikru. It doesn't look good." I bite my lip and look away from the girl as we head into the medical ward. My eyes grow wide looking at all the beds occupied. People throwing up. They look worse than I expected. I clench my jaw as Clarke leads us over to Abby and Jackson.

"Y/N?" Abby says as we get to her and Jackson. I give her a slight smile and nod looking around at everyone.

"Is this what A.L.I.E was talking about?" I ask continuing to look around.

"Part of it," Clarke responds for Abby then adds, "They're getting worse. There's got to be something we can do."

"Delactivene might help, but Raven's got the meds on lockdown," Jackson says looking to at all of us.

"Leave Raven to me. What, exactly, do the tests show?" Abby asks.

"The exposure is acute. Without treatment, there's little to no chance of recovery," Jackson pauses a second. "It looks like the radiation is internal, ingested from irradiate fish. None of the outbreaks appear to be from airborne exposure. That's the good news.

"Not for them," Abby whispers all of us looking around now. Loud coughing continues around us. My eyes can't help to search every person until I feel Octavia squeeze my shoulder and head towards the exit. I tilt my head and watch her as she runs into her brother. I tear my eyes away and cross my arms over my chest.