three >>> trust

"Do you trust me?" Lexa asks me, her voice a whisper

"Do you trust me?" Lexa asks me, her voice a whisper. I nod my head looking back and forth between Lexa's eyes. "Kiss me."

"W-What?" I whisper back, my eyes flicking to A.L.I.E and Becca before looking back to Lexa.

"10 seconds!" Becca shouts. Lexa reaches to the lever, grabbing a hold of it but keeps her eyes on me.

"Trust me," Lexa whispers once more and I nod leaning forward placing my lips against her own. And right as our lips lock I feel this weird feeling and my lips no longer lingered on Lexa's. Instead when I open my eyes I'm met with the throne room with Clarke, Bellamy, Murphy, Octavia, and Abby's eyes on me. But I say nothing as I stumble back.

"Oh my god... Y/N-" Clarke speaks but pauses as I reach my hand over my stomach and glance down. There I see blood staining my shirt. Immediately Abby rushes towards me with Octavia. I fall back but feel Octavia catch me just before I hit the ground.

"Stay with us. You're okay," Octavia whispers grabbing a hold of my hand and squeezing it. I say nothing still looking back and forth between her eyes before switching to Abby's. A small smile appeared against her lips before her hands lifted up my shirt.

"Clarke, you got the bullet out of her stomach right?" Abby questioned glancing over her shoulder. My eyes followed noticing Clarke staying by Lexa's side. My eyes widen a bit as I notice Lexa with some weird looking cap on her head before her eyes slowly begin fluttering open.

"Yeah, I did it right after we put her in..." Clarke's voice trails off as Lexa jumps awake.

"Did it work? Where is she-" Lexa pauses and our eyes meet, but it's not for long as Abby pulls me to look at her.

"I'm going to give you something to numb the pain okay?" Abby pauses but I can't say anything. "Y/N can you hear me?" I remain silent as tears fill my eyes. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Lexa rushing over and bending down beside Octavia. But my hand stays locked with Octavia's. I squeeze it twice, trying to communicate with the girl. She catches on fast as she squeezes back twice.

"She understands Abby. Do it," Octavia quickly says and just like that I feel a pinch to my skin causing me to flinch. Yet soon enough my eyes become heavy and blackness takes over.

<<<<>>>>

Giggles and laughters explode in the room. I run around trying my best to hide from father. But he knew me too well and was all to fast coming after me. And it's not long before he runs up behind me sweeping me up off of my feet. A giggle escapes my lips as he flings me to the couch that's not even a foot away. I land and quickly sit up shaking my head, looking to him.

"You've gotten faster little one," father chuckled coming over and taking a seat beside me. Immediately I snuggle closer towards him closing my eyes enjoying the comfort he brings.