Ch.35

◦•●◉✿ Final Week ✿◉●•◦

"Stand."  The orange masked man demanded as the younger Uchiha panted lightly and glared, trying to hide her exhaustion.

"Tch. I would have expected more from the kunoichi who defeated Orochimaru." He mocked and allowed her kick to pass through him.

"We need to work on your anger when Orochimaru is involved."

"Hn." She had been trying to figure out his ability, and concluded that he could somehow make objects disappear and reappear in an instant, but when he had other things going through him...She could use her own Mangekyou ability to her advantage.

Freezing everything once again, she created a shadow clone and placed them underground, then threw many objects at him and unfroze everything.

"You- What?" He muttered, annoyed with her ability and allowed all the objects to pass through him when suddenly a hand caught his foot and attention.

"A shadow clone?" He kicked the clone away just in time to hear the noise of a swirling orb.

"Rasengan!" Tobi felt something hit his back, a searing pain spreading through his human part of his body.

"Shit." The man muttered and jumped away.

"I haven't been hit by that technique in years..." A little surprised, he quickly teleported away and behind Keiko with a kunai placed on her neck, though it didn't matter much since she was too exhausted to do anything else.

"That's it for today." He left the room, leaving the annoyed and frustrated Uchiha.

"How annoying...At least I've gained info on him..." She walked towards her room, ignoring the usual shouts and teasing of the others.

"Oi! Uchiha! Fight me!" She opened her door, sighing and closing it shut with a seal so as to not allow the white haired rogue to enter, and anyone to hear her.

"How annoying..." She repeated from before and froze everything, grabbing a piece of paper and pen, she began writing her info and summoned her ferret once done.

"Hey, boss!"

"Hello." She held out the scroll.

"Good luck."

"Right!"

She waited for the ferret to be about a mile away before unfreezing everything and collapsing to the ground in pain from the overuse of her EMS (Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan).

Keiko grunted and slowly stood, limping to the shower and rinsing off all the dirt and sweat from her body. 

As the water flowed down her body, she placed her forehead against the wall and glared at the floor.