Ch.34

◦•●◉✿ Week Three ✿◉●•◦

Akatsuki~

"Go, report to the hokage." She placed the ferret down far away from her previous place from the start of the mission and returns, resuming time and walking casually as if she hadn't just stopped time itself.

She wondered, what other ways could she use her power?

Keiko had mostly guessed it simply froze time for her, but that just might not be the case. It could be time manipulation in general?

She concluded that she would test her theory out at the base. If she could manipulate time, who knows what catastrophes would fall on the shinobi world?

It would have to also be a hidden power, kept away from the hands of evil. What abilities did her susanoo have now that it was mixed with her fathers?

 Either way, Keiko didn't want to think too much about it. She really wasn't happy with the new mission pain had assigned her. She was to steal some scrolls from near konoha.

Near Konoha.

Maybe he was testing her? Asking where her loyalties lied?

If she wasn't so wary of his wielding of the rinnegan, Keiko would've killed the man already. She grumbled and approached the stall, tensing as she heard laughter inside.

'Probably nothing.' 

The man welcomed her as she entered, and she nodded while taking a seat.

"Raspberry tea, please." He nodded and quickly left the room to get her what she desired.

A lot was on Keiko's mind as of late.

For one.

Would her idiotic and yellow haired friend get strong enough to protect himself from even her?

Her pink haired friend was doing fairly well, she guessed. Having the legendary sannin as a teacher, and her skill in chakra control? She could be a doctor in two years tops.

And Sasuke?

Don't even get her started on her stupid cousin.

He probably already ruined the plan and let his anger took over if he saw Danzo.

Okay...

Maybe she needed to put more faith in him.

And then the silver haired man.