Without a word, he picked her up in his arms and set her down on the bike behind him and Zeus placed a small helmet on her head.

Roseanne wrapped her small arms around her father's waist and pressed her cheek on his back. Her small hands clutched his jacket tightly when her father's bike roared to its life and soon the cool, fresh air started blowing her hair.

But that mind blowing feeling did not stop the tears from gathering in her eyes. First tear slipped down her cheek as she hugged her father's broad back tightly.

This hug was warm, tight, pouring the entire pain out of Roseanne's heart for the last time because it felt like she was never going to hug her father again.

****************

"Little babe! Please don't leave my hand." Zeus told Roseanne as they entered the mall.

"Ok Uncle." She mumbled under her breath and looked in her father's direction through her peripheral vision.

He was going back with Ryker because some urgent work came up and that left her and Zeus to do all shopping which mostly included clothes for her. Because the last time, they were not able to purchase enough clothes for her because of some work.

"Rosa!" Roseanne stiffened when his voice filled her ears.

"Yes daddy."

"Come here."

Roseanne slowly padded towards him as Alexandros crouched down in front of her.

He unzipped his leather jacket and made Roseanne wear it. It was almost like a dress for her. She was practically swimming in his jacket, but she was not cold anymore. After zipping the jacket up, he smoothed her hair down with the brush of his fingers and looked right in her eyes.

He stared at her for a moment, lost in thought.

But then, he cursed under his breath. He was getting off track.

"Don't leave Zeus's sight, Kid. There are many enemies of mine who want to target you, just to get me and I don't want them hurting you in any way and trapping you in all of those bullshit chaos! Alright Rosa?" He said, looking deeply right in his daughter's identical eyes as him.

"Alright daddy."

She stared at his arms as they remained around her but not touching her.

She smiled.

"Do you wanna hug me, daddy?"

Alexandros backed away immediately.

Roseanne giggled playfully. Zeus and Ryker were stunned in sidelines.

"Just be safe...! Always remember that you are my daughter and I am the King of this city!" He growled, making Zeus and Ryker's jaw touch the ground finally.

It took him another moment to realize, what he had just said, his own eyes went wide slightly. He let out a awkward cough and stood up, towering over his daughter.

"Let's go!" He said to Ryker with a clench of jaw.

Ryker nodded and followed him but not before giving Roseanne a thumbs up as she ran ahead him.

Alexandros paused in the middle of his way when he felt small arms hugging his leg. He looked down at Roseanne, her eyes were glistening with tears; happy tears.

"Rosa loves Daddy." She whispered.

Alexandros did not say anything. He let her release him and went on his merry way.

**************** Skip time

Zeus and Roseanne had completed their little shopping trip. They both were waiting for Ryker to pick them up in his truck.

"Ryker is a douchebag." Zeus rolled his eyes making Roseanne let out a small giggle.

"He is not what you say." She told him.

"Oh well he is! It's been full 20 minutes since I had called him and he is still not here." Zeus complained annoyed.

"Umm Uncle! Can we get ice-cream for daddy, pretty please?"

"Ok. I don't see any problem with it. But don't you want it?"

"Silly uncle. I gonna share one with daddy." She smiled widely.

They were about to make their way towards the ice-cream parlour when suddenly someone bumped into Zeus.

"Zeus? What a pleasant surprise..." A deep voice rang in Roseanne's ears and she looked up to the group of scary looking males standing in front of them.

"Kendrick!" Zeus murmured coldly and stood in front of Roseanne in a protective stance like shielding her from them.

"Who are you hiding behind?" Kendrick asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

He raised his brow when Roseanne's eyes met his. A shocked look painted on his face.

"Alexandros daughter?!"

"No-one Kendrick!" Zeus stopped him before he could even take a step towards her.

"Fuck nah! This little girl is absolutely his daughter." Kendrick chuckled, punching Zeus's face hard and throwing him away. Kendrick's men held him back.

Roseanne gasped and tried to run towards Zeus to help him but Kendrick stopped her by locking her small, boney arm tightly in his rock hard grip.

"DON'T TOUCH!" Roseanne screamed at him.

"That's why I can't be mistaken. Same fierce in these identical looking orbs." Kendrick snarled.

"This jacket explains everything." He pointed at Roseanne's jacket.

"Now, it is gonna be fun." He smirked evilly.