What's your deepest fantasy

Giggling like high school girls Natasha, Wanda and Elena walked down one of the many long hallways in the Avengers compound that lead from the training room to the kitchen. They were headed to get a snack since their workout/girl talk had been cut short. The women's topic of conversation was discussing what their deepest fantasies were with the men in their lives.

They had started their conversation in the training room while they had been half assing their workout, but had to stop when some agents and two of said men walked in. Natasha didn't mind since Bruce wouldn't be able to hear them, but Bucky has super soldier hearing so that ended their little chat.

:::::::

Wanda sat on one of the stools with her water bottle, while Nat and Elena stood across from her on the other side of the counter. Each woman was eating a slice of peanut butter and banana toast before heading back to their respective apartments. The younger woman said,  "Elena, it's your turn. What's your fantasy with Bucky?"

Natasha kept eating her toast. She already knew what it was seeing as how she was Elena's closest female friend and the French woman had spilled to the Russian one drunken girl's night.

Blushing slightly before speaking she swallows her bite of toast. She wasn't ashamed to tell her friend what her fantasy was, it was just that it made her a little hot under the collar. Or it would have, had she been wearing a shirt with one. "Well..that would be a threesome. Specifically Bucky, me and another man. He isn't into men and that's fine with me. I just want two men to worship me all night."

Smirking over at the brunette from behind her snack Natasha says. "You know, I think he'd go for it if you asked him. Bucky loves you and is very secure in his manhood to be able to do that for you." Wanda looked a little shocked, but said she didn't judge.

"Honestly, I think that would be hot." She said, blushing at her own boldness. The younger woman had recently started dating Vision and things were progressing quickly between the two. Hence being included in this rather risque conversation. Elena turns her head towards Natasha as she washes her hands in the sink.

"I know Buck loves me and would do just about anything for me, but I think that's a lot to ask of him. I mean it's not like I'm unhappy with our sex life. The opposite really." She gets a little hot at the thought of what they could get up to. Shaking herself out of her sensual memories she continued. "He's a little conservative being from the 40s, ya know. I mean sure. People have been having threesome's for centuries, but Bucky was a good boy back in the day even if he was a suave ladies man."

They leave the kitchen to head to their apartments for a post workout shower. Lost in thought Elena was surprised when Wanda says. "I agree with Nat. I think you should bring it up to Bucky. You never know he might be into it."

Shocked, Elena looks at her with wide eyes. "I don't know if I could. I don't want him to think I'm not satisfied with just him."

Stopping, Nat turns to face the other woman with her hands on her hips. "I know Bucky. He wouldn't think that. I'm sure he has fantasies he hasn't told you about. Besides, a threesome isn't that shocking of a fantasy. I'm sure he's pictured you and another woman before while taking care of himself. Why can't you want him and another man?"

She thought about it and knew Natasha was right. "I guess so, but then the next part is what scares me. Once I say 'Honey, I've been thinking. We should have a threesome.' He's gonna ask who I'd want it to be with. What should I say? I haven't thought that far."

Nat looks at Elena with a disbelieving, 'really you haven't huh' face.

"Seriously, I haven't. All I know is it would have to be someone we're both comfortable with obviously. Someone we could trust and who wouldn't say anything. There aren't that many men I trust to keep a secret like that and even less men I'd ever want to sleep with. That would leave us with a stranger. Even with an NDA I wouldn't trust them."

Shaking her head, Elena tries to end the conversation by walking towards the elevators. Laughing as she says, "Come on, I'm sticky and want to shower. We can talk about this some other day when I've had a drink in me or ten."

As she turns the corner she runs smack into what feels like a brick wall. Elena almost falls back when two strong arms grab her and hold her against said brick wall. Looking up she sees the handsome face of her boyfriends and her best friend.

"Elena! Oh, my gosh. Are you okay?" Steve asks as he holds Elena up by her upper arms. His face was red and he looked a little uncomfortable. Laughing, she rubs her nose. "I'm fine, Stevie. My nose is a little sore, but I'll live. Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking."

Realizing he still has his hands on her, he quickly let's go and backs up a step. Natasha smirks over at Elena as her and Wanda walk over to them. "Rogers, Bucky's your best friend. Meaning you know him better than anyone else. Maybe you could help us out with a little discussion we were having."

Elena's head whips around to glare daggers at her. "Don't you dare!" She warned her.

The blonde Captain looked between the two women with confusion on his handsome face. Clearly she didn't want him to know what they were talking about, but his ever caring nature had him asking anyway. "Uh, sure what about?"

Looking up at Steve with alarm Elena tries to stop this from becoming any more embarrassing than it already was. "It's nothing. You don't need to help with anything, Steve."

He furrows his brow, glancing at Natasha before looking back at her. "If I can do anything to help Bucky all you need to do is ask, Elena."

His innocent statement causes the thought of him and Bucky making love to her to spring to her mind. She can't help but blush a deep red. She doesn't think she's ever blushed this hard before in her life. Stammering, Elena shakes her head. "N..no, that's alright, Steve. Seriously. Don't worry about it. It's nothing bad or anything. I..I..oh god, I gotta go."

With one more death glare at the redhead who was supposed to be her friend, Elena makes her getaway down the hall to the elevator. As the doors closed she could see them all looking at her. Nat and Wanda look amused while Steve just stares at her with a look she's never seen before on his face. She really hoped that he hadn't heard them talking before she bumped into him.

:::::::

Elena didn't bring up her fantasy with Bucky. She just couldn't and had been paranoid that Natasha would say something to him. Natasha Romanoff had a devilish streak in her that liked to cause trouble. She would say something in casual conversation with the person you were having an issue with or needing to talk to when she knew you wouldn't just to get it over with. And if it caused a little drama, so much the better.

God forbid she bring that subject up in front of anyone else like Bucky or worse, Tony. Elena would rather die. A literal painful death, then live through that endless teasing. She knew Natasha was right, but she just wasn't ready for that conversation with Buck quite yet.

After a couple months Elena forgets about the conversation almost completely. The Avengers lives are busy with missions and training so it was easily pushed to the far back of her mind. What she didn't know was it had been brought to the forefront of her boyfriend's by his best friend who had definitely heard every word in that hallway.