Chapter 27

AMIRA'S POV

After snacking out in the kitchen, I attempted to find a comfy looking seat to sit on, but unfortunately for me, all the comfy ones had been taken up by the rest of the guardians.

I approached Nebula and sat on her lap, without warning.

"What are you doing?"
Nebula asked.

"You're comfortable, so you're my new seat"
I joked.

"I'm not comfortable and I'm not a seat"
Nebula hissed.

"Relax, I'm joking"
I said as I leaned my head on her chest.

I felt her arms slowly slide around my torso, which was surprising because the rest of the guardians was around us.

I smiled at the thought that she was now ok with us being a thing in front of the rest of the guardians.

I pulled out a book to read but I soon got bored of it and threw it behind me, hoping it didn't hit anyone.

Unfortunately for me I heard it make an impact with something, something really close to me.

"Stupid idiot"
I heard Nebula mutter.

I turned myself around, which made it look like I was straddling her, not that I cared, and saw that Nebula had my book in her hand.

"Sorry about that"
I apologised.

"It's fine"
Nebula huffed, before I felt her push me off her lap.

"Ouch"
I whispered to myself, as my ass collided with the floor.

"Hey! I apologised, why did you do that?"
I scoffed.

Nebula smirked, probably at how stupid I looked after being pushed on the floor.

"At least help me up"
I muttered.

Somewhat surprisingly, Nebula held out her hand for me to grab hold of, which I took instantly.

Once she pulled me up, I kissed her, not caring that the other guardians was in the room.

A lot of them didn't pay attention though.

~~~

A few hours later Nebula entered my room, only for her eyes to be staring at something on my bed, for some reason.

"Does that thing have to be staring back at me?"
Nebula asked.

"Huh?"
I wondered, confused.

"This"
Nebula stated, as she held up Theodore, my childhood teddy bear.

I laughed slightly as I realised she was talking about Theodore. I took him off of her and stared at Theodore's missing eye.

"You know he can't see right? His made of fabric"
I snorted.

"I know that but he is disgusting to look at"
Nebula hissed.

I threw Theodore at Nebula's head, because it seemed funny to me at the time.

"His old not disgusting"
I scoffed.

"Don't throw that thing at me"
Nebula responded, before throwing Theodore back to me.

"Fine I will lock poor Theodore away so his out of sight"
I said, whilst rolling my eyes playfully.