Chapter 23

AMIRA'S POV

"It will kill me"
I muttered under my breath as I continued to watch Hulk beating his opponent up.

Eventually the orange man lost and well, he looked pretty dead.

I cringed as I thought about how tomorrow that would be my body.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared, although I wouldn't admit that out loud.

I left to go back to my room and sat on my bed silently.

I was probably going to die tomorrow, I was nowhere near as strong as Hulk, he could kill me with ease.

I sighed in annoyance and layed back onto my bed.

I looked up as I heard the door open, only to see Nebula.

"Come to say your last goodbyes?"
I joked as she sat down on my bed.

"Shut up Amira, you're not going to die"
Nebula hissed.

"Oh so you didn't see that orange guy get beaten to death then?"
I said, sarcastically.

"I'm not letting you die Amira"
Nebula responded.

Without thinking I sat on Nebula's lap and wrapped my legs around her torso before kissing her passionately.

I felt her put her hands on my waist and kiss back.

I fiddled with one of the buttons on Nebula's leather shirt, but stopped as I didn't know whether she wanted me to or not.

"Do it, I trust you"
Nebula stated.

I undid the buttons on her leather shirt before pulling the zipper down and removing her leather shirt.

One of her boobs was made of machinery alongside most her torso where as the other boob was not made of machinery.

"You look great Nebula"
I said, honestly.

I trailed my hand down the robotic side of her.

"I've already told you I can't feel anything there"
Nebula stated.

"Oh yeah"
I remembered.

Instead I caressed her blue breast slightly whilst kissing her.

I pulled away and turned around, gesturing for her to pull the zip down as it was at the back of the outfit, that had being provided for me for today.

Nebula unzipped the outfit and it pooled to the ground leaving me in nothing but panties.

I straddled over Nebula, who was now also just in her panties, before I sat on her torso.

I felt her hands grab my asscheeks, I was about to respond until I heard the door opening.

My eyes widened and I quickly managed to cover Nebula and I with the covers.

The door opened to reveal Mantis.

"Mantis? Why didn't you knock?"
I stated.

"Nebula never knocks to enter your room"
Mantis replied with a grin.

"Well that's different"
I breathed.

"Amira, why are you sat on top of Nebula?"
Mantis questioned.

"We was fighting"
Nebula lied.

I choked back a laugh at the way she said it.

"Can I watch?"
Mantis said happily.

"No we was just about to finish. Anyways what did you need?"
I replied.

"I haven't felt any of your emotions in a while so I wanted to see how you are feeling"
Mantis responded, clearly wanting to look through my emotions.

"You can look later but not right now"
I said hurriedly.

"Ok"
Mantis smiled before leaving.

In times like this, I was really thankful for her childlike mind because she didn't realise what was going on.

"Why do we always get interrupted?"
I groaned, referring to the many times we got interrupted about to kiss.

I groped Nebula's boob and ran my thumb over her nipple before whispering in her ear,

"By the way Nebula, you have good boobs"

I swear Nebula's cheeks became a darker shade of blue, which must mean she is blushing.

I layed my head on Nebula's chest as I felt her hand rest on my asscheek.

~~~

I began thinking about how I would have to fight the grand masters champion or should I say Hulk, tomorrow, which was something I certainly was not looking forward too.

I was pretty scared, in all honesty.

"I already told you, I'm not going to let you die"
Nebula stated.

"What are you going to do if I'm about to die? Jump into the arena?"
I said, sarcastically.

"Yes I would"
Nebula said.

~~~

I woke up the next morning and saw that I was layed on Nebula, who was still asleep and only had panties on.

She looked perfect, at least to me she did.

I sat up and pulled out a random book which I bought in Sakaar and began reading it.

After a while of reading the book, I scoffed and lobbed it across the room as I realised it was about the grand master.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the books on the planet was based around the grand master, or at least featured him in them.

The noise of the book hitting the wall must've woken Nebula up.

"Sorry, the book was pissing me off, I didn't mean to wake you up"
I stated.

"It's fine"
Nebula muttered.

"I don't even know what time this stupid match is meant to begin"
I frowned.

"Tonight, the grand masters champion always fights on a night"
Nebula informed.

"Well then I'm going to take a bath, would you like to join? The bath tubs are huge"
I asked.

I began filling the bathtub up.

I then remembered how Nebula's metal limbs began squeaking when I accidentally pushed her into the river.

"Wait Nebula? How do you shower if your machine parts become squeaky from water?"
I added.

"I take them off, then I have to fix my torso after I get out of the water each time"
Nebula explained.

"That sounds like a pain in the ass."
I replied.

I thought back to that time when I was waiting outside the bathroom on the ship for ages when Nebula was having a shower . Now it makes sense, why she took so long.

"I'm use to it"
Nebula muttered.

"Well the bath is full, are you coming in?"
I asked.

Nebula nodded in response as if to say yes.

I quickly stripped off my panties and got in, I looked away as Nebula took her panties off as I didn't know whether she wanted me to see or not.