Chapter 33

AMIRA'S POV

After saying our goodbyes to the Avengers we was all back on the ship.

"What's in the bag blondie?"
Rocket asked.

"My stuff from when I lived on Earth apparently"
I responded.

Rocket soon became uninterested and left to his room, which left Nebula and I, sat in the upstairs area of the ship.

"Are you going to open it?"
Nebula questioned.

"Yeah just give me a minute"
I replied.

In all honesty I was nervous to see what was in the bag, the only thing that I knew for sure was in there was the explosive wristbands, which thankfully don't hurt the person who is wearing them.

"Ok I'm ready"
I continued.

I pulled out the explosive wristbands and grinned.

"I can't believe I forgot to bring these with me"
I scoffed.

I found other little gadgets which I had made previously, one which looked particularly good to prank people with but there wasn't much people left on the ship now, so using that was out of the question.

I turned to Nebula to see that she found something in the bag.

I looked to see what it was, and saw a picture of me with my family.

"Oh that, I always hated my face on that picture, the expression is stupid"
I said, in an attempt to cover up the sadness I felt from seeing the picture.

Nebula remained silent, probably not knowing what to say.

"Anyways that was fun, I will just take all this stuff to my room"
I said hastily, before taking all the stuff back to my room.

~~~

4 YEARS LATER

My head was layed on Nebula's lap as I was zoned out, until the Avengers contacted us.

Apparently they had found a way to go back in time so we could change the whole blip thing and bring everyone back.

I was honestly happy that there was a way to bring everyone back, I wanted to see the rest of the guardians again.

I knew there was probably no way to bring Gamora back which was sad and disappointing but at least we could bring the rest of them back.

To say I miss them is an understatement.

We landed the ship and as I walked out of it, I noticed there was a guy sat on a bench who I'd never seen before.

It looked as if our ship blew his taco filling out of his taco.

The guy greeted us, only for Nebula to stride past him whilst warning Rhodey that there was an 'idiot' at the entrance.

"Uh sorry about your taco"
I said as I passed him, before following after Nebula and Rocket.

~~~

It was decided that Rocket and I would go with Bruce to get Thor.

I didn't know Thor personally, so I don't know why I was going with them but I was.

I was wedged in the back of a trailer with Bruce and Rocket, well let's just say I was feeling rather squished.

My eyes widened in relief as I saw the sign 'Norway', although it had been scribbled out and renamed 'New Asgard'.

Finally I could soon get out of the back of this trailer and I would have space.

I laughed at the strange looks Rocket and Bruce was getting from I presume the Asgardians.

"This is a step down from a golden palace and floating hammers and whatnot"
Rocket stated.

"I think it's a whole flight of stairs down, not a step"
I added.

Don't get me wrong, New Asgard was fine but I definitely imagined it to be more majestic.

"After they lost Asgard and half there people, they are probably just happy to have a home"
Bruce interjected.

That's a good point, guess I should've thought about that.

"You shouldn't have come"
A familiar voice stated.

"Ah Valkyrie, great to see you angry girl"
Bruce greeted.

That's why the voice was familiar, it was Valkyrie, I remember her from Sakaar, I also remember how Nebula was really jealous of her, even though she had no need to be.

I never thought Valkyrie would be in New Asgard aka Norway and be fishing?

"I think your actually better either of the other ways"
Valkyrie stated, referring to Bruce and Hulk mixed into one.

"Preferably the one where his not trying to kill me"
I interrupted.

"Amira?"
Valkyrie asked.

"That's me"
I confirmed.

"He won't see you, we only see him once a month when he comes for supplies"
Valkyrie stated, referring to Thor.

Valkyrie gestured towards the barrels of alcohol which Thor had probably been consuming.

I didn't really know Thor but I felt bad for the guy, from what I've heard he's lost everything.

"It's that bad?"
Bruce said sympathetically.

"Yeah"
Valkyrie informed.

~~~

I ended up staying with Valkyrie as Rocket and Banner went to speak to Thor, Rocket and Banner knew Thor a whole lot better than I knew him so I thought it was best if I stayed behind.

"So? You still with the blue girl?"
Valkyrie questioned.

"Yeah I am"
I replied.

"So your a fish person now?"
I asked.

"I think the correct term is a fisherwoman but yeah I am"
Valkyrie confirmed.

"That's very different to catching contenders for the grand masters stupid battles. Speaking of the grand master what happened to him?"
I wondered.

"His either blipped or still on Sakaar, last I saw of him he was trying to stop Thor, Banner and I escape"
Valkyrie explained.

"Thor was there?"
I asked.

"Yeah then we was attacked by Thanos not long after, that's how Thor's brother, Loki got killed"
Valkyrie continued.

"Shitbag Thanos has to ruin everything"
I muttered, the hate evident in my tone.

Valkyrie was about to respond but then Bruce and Rocket returned with some overweight guy.

I looked carefully at the guys face and realised it was Thor.

Jeez they wasn't kidding when they said he had taken the whole Thanos stuff badly.

Thor clearly was having a bad time in life, which made me feel pretty sad for him.

"So are we heading back"
I asked, to nobody in particular.

"Yeah"
Rocket responded.

I waved goodbye to Valkyrie before hopping into the back of the trailer.