Nim

Unknown Number

Why aren't you replying to me? Are you really getting steady with her?

No. I don't believe you! I'm the one you want. Nakipagbreak lang ako sayo that's why you're with her.

Stop it Nim. Please come back to me.

I admit it. I miss you. I miss you so much.

Nim, mahal pa rin kita.

I won't ever delete our messages, our photos because I know you'll come back to your senses and you'll realize I'm the one you love. She's nothing but someone we used to quarrel about that's why you're using her to get even with me. I get it, I admit it. Talo na ko, bumalik ka na.

Punong puno ng ganoong messages ang cellphone niya, hindi ko mapigilang mairita. Tao lang din ako, kahit sabihin nila na mahaba ang pasensya ko naiinis din ako.

You see? I know where all these messages are coming from and I just can't keep my mouth shut about it.

Hinayaan ko na eh, I let those stupid tweets of her pertaining to Kiefer go. Kasi naiintindihan ko babae din siya, nasaktan siya pero bullshit pala siya eh babae din ako at ako ang girlfriend ng kinukulit niya!

What they had is already past tense, tapos na, napaglumaan na ng panahon kelan ba siya magigising sa katotohanan na she's no longer the first lady? Ano pa bang gusto niya? When she had Kiefer ang dami niyang drama sa buhay niya, she even let go of my poor boyfriend when going gets tough. She's only in it because of the perks of being his girlfriend. Nung naging handful binitawan niya.

I picked Kiefer up. Kahit lahat ng tao jinujudge ako, kami I stood by him. Araw araw peole would bash me and send me hate messages because of seeing Kiefer I let them all pass. Kasi what's important is what's between me and Kiefer.

Hindi ko pinansin that other people calling me third party, ang landi ko daw kasi inagaw ko si Kiefer. And stuff like that, everyday gusto kong umiyak but Mom would always tell me, "They hate you because you have something they can't have." Iisipin ko na lang na I'm blessed kasi may mga taong pinagtutuunan ako ng pansin. Be it because they hate me or love me, still nagsasayang sila ng oras just to think about me.

"Ang ganda mo eh." Tin, one of my bhies would always tell me.

"Slight lang." I would often respond and both of us will laugh it off.

Mabuti na lang talaga honest si Kiefer sakin, he's always open to me. Transparent kami sa isa't isa. Kahit ayaw ko iinvade ang privacy niya he'll let me. Just like today, we're just hanging out in their house he'a fixing some merienda for us while we watch a movie when he gave me his phone.

I stared at him, quizzical.

"She's been sending me text messages. I'm not replying though. I wanted to tell you, pero alam ko busy ka kasi finals niyo. But I figured I'd do this today at least sakin mo nalaman." Sabi niya bago lumabas ng kwarto nila ni Thirdy leaving me with his phone.

Naginit yung tenga ko upon seeing all the messages, the nerve of that girl to even send photos to Kiefer.

Photos of them together, new photos of her and stuff that reminds her their past.

"Sabunutan ko na talaga tong babaeng to eh." Gusto kong ibato ang cellphone ni Kiefer sa inis pero naisip ko kakabili niya lang ng iphone na to. Kawawa naman.

Kiefer's twitter is clear, I'm sure of that. I bit my lower lip at my thoughts guilty kasi ako, I regularly check his account. Bakit ba? Don't tell me yung iba di ginagawa yun? Oh. C'mon!