Tristan

No one except her teammates and family knew the real reason why she was injured and had to stop playing volleyball for a year.

Mika has a bright future ahead of her. Critics could foresee, her stats won't lie but as the saying goes... Shit happens.

She fell in love.

He cheated.

Because of that she pushed herself too hard, too hard it caused her injury. Huli na nung marealize niya na it wasn't worth it.

He wasn't.

Mika stopped playing, had a left leg cast for a year. Nakuntento na lang siya sa panunuod sa mga teammates niya sa gilid. Tristan pushed her into a black hole and can't seem to redeem herself.

Minahal niya yun. Sobra. And one day she found out Tristan and his friends just made a bet on her. Kung mapapasagot siya, eh tanga siya nahulog siya edi talo siya. Mika found out na during their almost one year mixed courtship and relationship were all lies because Tristan has a girlfriend. Ang labas siya pa ang kabit.

Putangina di ba?

You took a fucking risk of falling in love and when you fell he just let you. Never did catch you.

Ang sabi pa ni gago sa kanya, "It's not you, it's me." Akala niya hindi alam ni Mika lahat katarantaduhan niya.

She was so angry at herself for being a fool, a complete fool when she overheard his friends talking about her.

"She's pretty pero off ng height bro. Tapos parang lalaki pa." One his friends said.

"I'm betting she's a lesbo." This time I cried, hindi niya man lang ako pinagtanggol.

"But that lesbo gave me 30k man! 30k." That's it. She ran away, tumakbo siya palayo, umiiyak at basag.

Everyday since then wala siyang ginawa kundi magpractice, walang pahinga, laro lang. Her teammates told her to slow down and rest but she never listened until the day came.

She fell again, akala niya tulad ng ibang bagsak niya makakatayo siya pero katulad ng pagmamahal niya kay Tristan nahirapan siyang makatayo. Medics had to come and get her, she was rushed to the hospital. Then she heard the most heartbreaking news that she can't play until her wounds are heal.

Coach Ramil, their Itay, got so mad at her. Not because of she got herself injured but because she saw it coming but never listened.

"Ang tanga ko na nga, jinustify ko pa."

My thoughts:

You see, I never got the chance to explain why. Now you know.

This one happened real, in Us Happened I mean. Hahaha 😉